UFC: Liddell is back...on the dance floor

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Chuck Liddell is back, and Monday, September 21 will be the date of his return to competition, only this time it won’t in the Octagon - it will be on the dance floor.

More...
The hardest hitting UFC news from MMARingReport.com

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Crazy, but a shrewd move on his part. His name will be on the lips of every housewife and Entertainment tonight watching babbit in America. He can pretty much go in any direction he wants after this move. I don't like it, but I can't find fault with it so I'll congratulate his people on getting him the spot.

After all, who outside of race fans knew who Helio Castroneves was before he was on that show? How many people outside of football knew Warren Sapp? Exactly.

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Crazy, but a shrewd move on his part. His name will be on the lips of every housewife and Entertainment tonight watching babbit in America. He can pretty much go in any direction he wants after this move. I don't like it, but I can't find fault with it so I'll congratulate his people on getting him the spot.

After all, who outside of race fans knew who Helio Castroneves was before he was on that show? How many people outside of football knew Warren Sapp? Exactly.

Hey, you can't always be the guy in the cage pounding other men's faces in......at some point you've got to enjoy just dancing with the pretty ladies. ;)

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'd dance with Chuck if he asked me. Great fighter and a well-spoken, calm dude. Who knows what other talents the man possesses? I bet he could cut a mean foxtrot with a little practice.

Latest Discussions