UFC: Brock Lesnar drops out of UFC 106

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar has dropped out of his proposed bout with UFC #1 contender Shane Carwin and the bout has been scrapped for the near future.

More...
The hardest hitting UFC news from MMARingReport.com

Rolls_Royce_Phantom

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Bot link is waxed atm.

Well, from an athletic standpoint, I've always wanted to see Lenar's skill develop further in martial arts. He has such a great physical platform to run from, I could just imagine if he began to utilize complex submission techniques (in addition to his wrestling) as part of his arsenal. Not my favourite sportmanship kind of guy, but I don't want to see anybody go out like that, provided the reports are true.

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
from what i understand Lesnar may be done fighting for good... apprantlu some stomach prblem with a bacteria and hospital trip required... havent bothered looking for more yet

Nolerama

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I think Brock is the epitome of what is bad for MMA's image. I'm glad he's not fighting.

It sucks he has to go out that way, though.

Brian S

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Why is he bad for MMA?

Too bad for him. I hope he recovers and wish him all the best.

K831

Black Belt
Reaction score
Not my favorite fighter, in fact, he bugs me sometimes. However, the dude is one impressive physical specimen and I would like to see what he can do in the sport as he develops more skill, and wins less because of size and athleticism alone. I hope he doesn't lose his chance because of a health issue in his early 30's...

Rolls_Royce_Phantom

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Not only that, he (Lesnar) seems like the kind of guy who wanted to get in and get out. Get the job done. Shoot, they had trouble keeping him for interviews. A successful submission set would make his day even quicker.

Latest Discussions