UFC 89 Bisping vs Leben Results

K831

Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh and I meant to ask; Robert Gordon, University of Aberdeen or Aberdeen Uni? I really enjoyed my time in the Granite city.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh and I meant to ask; Robert Gordon, University of Aberdeen or Aberdeen Uni? I really enjoyed my time in the Granite city.

My brother went to Robert Gordons from age 5 -18 no girls allowed then, I was at the Albyn School for Girls then Marischal College. TBH I hated Aberdeen! It wasn't easy being English there before the Americans arrived and made it open it's eyes!!

K831

Black Belt
Reaction score
My brother went to Robert Gordons from age 5 -18 no girls allowed then, I was at the Albyn School for Girls then Marischal College. TBH I hated Aberdeen! It wasn't easy being English there before the Americans arrived and made it open it's eyes!!

I can imagine, that would be pretty difficult.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep! In the early sixties women weren't allowed in any bar or pub which closed at ten at night and didn't open on Sundays. Christmas wasn't celebrated and English people were refused jobs. It was a very insular place, dark and very Calvinistic then came the oil!!

Latest Discussions