UFC 217 In Game Thread

Discussion in 'MMA' started by CB Jones, Nov 4, 2017.

1. MA_Student

MA_Student Black Belt

No he's never fought at heavyweight he's 14-1 at light heavyweight only loss being to rashad

• Like Like x 1
  2. Buka

Buka Grandmaster

• MartialTalk Mentor
    In last night's card, Cowboy Cerone beat Yancy Medeiros via TKO in the last seconds of the first round.

I've never seen two fighters respect and like each other as much as these two guys did.
    After the fight, when they were hugging, Cowboy pointed out somebody in the first row. It was Cowboy's grandmother. Here in Hawaii, where Medeiros is from, Grandmothers are a very big deal, huge. The Hawaiian term for Grandmother is Tutu.

So, when Cowboy pointed out his Tutu, Medeiros leaped over the cage, went down and gave her a long hug, they spoke a bit, and hugged again.

It was pretty damn cool. I didn't think I could like either fighter more than I already did....but I do.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. CB Jones

CB Jones Senior Master

Can't believe we missed it. That's pretty cool.

Cowboy is one of our favorite fighters.

4. Headhunter

Headhunter Senior Master

Cerones a good guy, not the best or anything but he's a very tough guy with great skills. He'll never be the champ but he's still easily one of the toughest guys and funnest to watch and is always respectful and honest.

Yancy well I've never heard of him before this. Nothing against him just not a guy I'd ever seen but seems like a good guy to