UFC 106 results

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
11-21-2009 10:54 PM:Forrest Griffin outpointed Tito Ortiz in the main event, and Josh Koscheck took out Anthony Johnson to move back up the welterweight ladder of UFC 106 .

More...
MMA Ring Report
The hardest hitting news from the hardest hitting sport.

myusername

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Well thank you kindly for saving me the hassle of being troubled with any feelings of anticipation or excitement when watching this fight!

I was planning on downloading and watching this afternoon.

In all honesty and with sarcasm aside, I normally enjoy reading your posts of fight commentry on here so I'm being tongue in cheek and mean no offence. However, in future it would be kinder to the folk who can't afford satellite telly and PPV if you didn't post spoilers in your thread titles.

Chers ;)

K831

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well thank you kindly for saving me the hassle of being troubled with any feelings of anticipation or excitement when watching this fight!

In all honesty and with sarcasm aside, I normally enjoy reading your posts of fight commentry on here so I'm being tongue in cheek and mean no offence. However, in future it would be kinder to the folk who can't afford satellite telly and PPV if you didn't post spoilers in your thread titles.

Chers ;)

Agreed, but you will still enjoy the card, some fun fights.

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score

Chers ;)
You're all scolding an automated script.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just checked and verified that all 4 of our MMA feeds are on moderation delays. They'll sit in the queue until manually approved by a staff member now and only after at least 24 hours have passed. This way we'll cut back on spoilers. The source sites are the ones who decide the titles, and I wish they'd avoid them too.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just checked and verified that all 4 of our MMA feeds are on moderation delays. They'll sit in the queue until manually approved by a staff member now and only after at least 24 hours have passed. This way we'll cut back on spoilers. The source sites are the ones who decide the titles, and I wish they'd avoid them too.
Can you make it so only supporting members can hide spoilers? Might make a few of the whiners drop a few bucks on the site. That is, if they can spare it after buying cars costing more than some houses.

Some folks get their knickers knotted over stupid things. The fight results are posted on some sites minutes afterwards. Be happy this one's willing to try and save some suspense. They don't owe you anything you cheapskate.