Tyson vs klitschko

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rumour has it that Mike wants this fight. On the mobile, so I will endeavour to post some linkage tomorrow. Aside from the nefarious crime he was convicted of, and in light of the Ched Evans case, I hope this happens.

What do you guys and girls think. Does he have a moral right to return. The pair of them are not that far apart in age, but by golly, on paper this could be a super fight. Oh Ched Evans is a Welsh footballer that was convicted of the same crime. I know this may well provoke some revulsion, but can Tyson return for a payday?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Tyson at nearly 50 is past fighting, Klitschko isn't 40 yet, ten years is too big a difference at this point. I think it would be a huge embarrassment for Tyson.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Bad idea all around. I don't think it would actually happen.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the one hand, his conviction for rape shouldn't keep him from fighting now any more than it did after he got out of jail. On the other hand, he's always had problems with fighters just like Klitschko. On the other hand maybe he's had time to figure that out.....on the other hand, he's old for boxing.....on the other hand, well, two words:

George Foreman.
rolling.gif

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah agree with all of you. He is too old for Klitschko, maybe another hasbeen. Still, 48 or not, he has got more chance than Tyson Fury. Just call Mike Furious Tyson lol

Martial_NOOB

White Belt
Reaction score
He may not win, but it would be really cool to see Tyson in the ring again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeeBrian

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I like Tyson better as I like aggressive fighters, whether it be MMA or boxing. But I think a Prime Mike Tyson would get beat because:

A.) Klitschko is bigger, both in height and weight.

B.) If Mike ever gets inside, Klitschko will clinch him. Klitschko seems to be really good at this.

If boxing starts getting more and more 250-pound LEAN fighters, a superheavy division must be born.

BeeBrian

Orange Belt
Reaction score
He may not win, but it would be really cool to see Tyson in the ring again.

Eh, I don't know man. He wouldn't have the same speed and power like back in the days.

I like Tyson better, but my money is on Klitschko.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Tyson better as I like aggressive fighters, whether it be MMA or boxing. But I think a Prime Mike Tyson would get beat because:

A.) Klitschko is bigger, both in height and weight.

B.) If Mike ever gets inside, Klitschko will clinch him. Klitschko seems to be really good at this.

If boxing starts getting more and more 250-pound LEAN fighters, a superheavy division must be born.

The heavyweight division is already unlimited from 200 plus.

Jason Norin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Rumour has it that Mike wants this fight. On the mobile, so I will endeavour to post some linkage tomorrow. Aside from the nefarious crime he was convicted of, and in light of the Ched Evans case, I hope this happens.

What do you guys and girls think. Does he have a moral right to return. The pair of them are not that far apart in age, but by golly, on paper this could be a super fight. Oh Ched Evans is a Welsh footballer that was convicted of the same crime. I know this may well provoke some revulsion, but can Tyson return for a payday?

What Tyson did in his personal life should be separated from him being back in the boxing scene but yeah, it will be one hell of a fight if it pushes through.

Latest Discussions