• Dont want to

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Popular opinion is that everybody has one. So have you ever met your twin? In my younger skinnery jet black hair days I was a twin for a local radio personality, though I never saw the resemblence but others have. I was constantly being told I was a dead ringer for him.. I have met twins of some longtime lady friends, I mean dead ringers..There were a couple of embarassing situations when after making a fool of myself I realized they were not who I though they were..

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
This poll wasn't as exciting as the subject line made it out to be!

;)

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Never met him, but there was a boy in my junior high that apparently looked just like me. So much so that when I walked by his house one day, his next door neighbor greeted me by his name. I thought it was weird that we never bumped into each other in school - it wasn't a very big school.

Also, when I was chubby and had a goatee my wife said I looked just like Garth Brooks. I never saw the resemblance.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've never met my 'twin' but I know he exists and what his name is :lol:.

The resemblance must be quite strong as I once had a friend of his approach me in the street and start talking to me. It was only as I answered that I saw the dawning realisation in his eyes that I was not who he thought I was :D.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been told a few times that I look quite like the Brit actress Maureen Lipman, the resemblance goes deeper than just looks though! I expect Sukerkin to be howling with laughter now!

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
One of the forum members here looks so much like me, that when I first saw his pic in the picture bar at the top, I wondered how the bleep a pic of me had found its way here. He was even wearing a sweater that looked very much like one of mine :)

It's a small world.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would never be so lost to the spirit of gentlemanly conduct as to howl with laughter at a lady, Tez :D. After all, I'm well educated ... I have an "-ology" :lol:.

[yt]vEfKEzX9QLE[/yt]

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would never be so lost to the spirit of gentlemanly conduct as to howl with laughter at a lady, Tez :D. After all, I'm well educated ... I have an "-ology" :lol:.

[yt]vEfKEzX9QLE[/yt]

Er as herself not Beattie lol! those ads were cool, both my mum and me knew what she was going to say and worse, we'd said it at sometime or another :) this photo is quite like me lol, I would put my photo up but you understand it's a matter of national security I don't.......honest lol!

On a side note I was sad when her husband died, Jack Rosenthal was a brilliant playwright.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the pic won't show! sorry guys!

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
If I have a twin, I sure feel sorry for that poor fugly fella!

Latest Discussions