TV Executive Accused of Beheading Wife

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
The FN article states that she had a restraining order to keep him away from her home. If that was the case, he likely abided by that order.

True

In my experience, protective orders tend to be our (the police) tool for taking action when the protected party, against all better judgement, decides to let the abuser back into their lives against the order of the court. Protective orders, by design, are intended to give the police PC to make an arrest is situations that otherwise wouldnt have PC. They are not "magic wands" that keep people away or make them comply.

Last edited:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You don't see any moral ambiguity in that simple one word response to a rhetorical question, WB?

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Egad folks,

This utter moron did a very damning thing. What an **** hole. Look, I do take offense to the whole "Two Immortals marrying" and the "I've got something to say, it's better to burn out than fade away."

Two different contexts, one is a movie and a farrytale. The other is grim real life. Really what I think should happen to this man is the following: Make him stand barefoot in water with a set of jumper cables attached to his nether regions and zap. Followed by his own decapitation.

Sorry, I have been to too many 3rd world or extremely poor areas of the world and see women and children get the crap kicked out of them for unruly reasons. I won't stand for it, oh and by the way Cory you are a jackass.

Wild Bill

Green Belt
Reaction score
You don't see any moral ambiguity in that simple one word response to a rhetorical question, WB?

No. I honestly believe that there are monsters in the world that deserve to die horribly. Here is the plan. I'll hold the criminal and you can turn the woodchipper on while we sing kum ba ya.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No. I honestly believe that there are monsters in the world that deserve to die horribly. Here is the plan. I'll hold the criminal and you can turn the woodchipper on while we sing kum ba ya.
LOL. I'm sorry but the mental image of this just tickled my funny bone.

redantstyle

Blue Belt
Reaction score
No. I honestly believe that there are monsters in the world that deserve to die horribly

me too. this guy is definately one of them.

thing with the woodchipper is, it's gonna leave one hell a mess. somebody has to clean that up.

on the flipside, what's a bullet and ditch cost?

StrongFighter

Green Belt
Reaction score
I would post the exact link to the video but this is way too gruesome and not something most people want to see. That is something you have to do for yourself if you want to see something like that.

This is something I did not look up and a friend sent me a link a long time ago. Go to **inappropriate link removed by staff** and type in these two words " behead rape " then hit enter and see for yourself why many people seriously hate criminals.

I have seen some of the 3rd country behaviors right here in the USA. Just sickening.

The only beheadings I would understand are the ones that are sanctioned by the Saudi Arabian government for real criminals that have committed murder, rape, armed robbery, child sex abuse etc. Not a husband cutting his wife's head off just because she wanted a divorce.

I am sure in Saudi Arabia, the crime rate there is pretty low another than the Shia/Shiite wars that they are fighting over there.

Of course, I do not agree with the Saudi Arabian government beheading Christians who have absolutely done nothing wrong except share the Gospel of The Peacemaker, Jesus Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I would post the exact link to the video but this is way too gruesome and not something most people want to see. That is something you have to do for yourself if you want to see something like that.

This is something I did not look up and a friend sent me a link a long time ago. Go to **inappropriate link removed by staff** and type in these two words " behead rape " then hit enter and see for yourself why many people seriously hate criminals.

I have seen some of the 3rd country behaviors right here in the USA. Just sickening.

The only beheadings I would understand are the ones that are sanctioned by the Saudi Arabian government for real criminals that have committed murder, rape, armed robbery, child sex abuse etc. Not a husband cutting his wife's head off just because she wanted a divorce.

I am sure in Saudi Arabia, the crime rate there is pretty low another than the Shia/Shiite wars that they are fighting over there.

Of course, I do not agree with the Saudi Arabian government beheading Christians who have absolutely done nothing wrong except share the Gospel of The Peacemaker, Jesus Christ.

You don't consider beheading to be murder? Are you insane? The reason (Divorce) has nothing to do with the fact that he decapitated his wife.

StrongFighter

Green Belt
Reaction score
You don't consider beheading to be murder? Are you insane? The reason (Divorce) has nothing to do with the fact that he decapitated his wife.

In the USA yes that would be insane to most normal people and that is definitely murder but in the Middle East countries like Saudi Arabia, to them it is not... That is the difference.

If a woman wants divorce or she has been raped then of course, she should not be beheaded for divorce or be beheaded for honor killings because she has been raped.

The husband who beats his wife or the person who raped her should rightfully be beheaded in their countries.

I am sure the Middle Eastern countries look at us strangely for putting people in the electric chair or the lethal injection table.

I think the sword thing is something that was left over from the Middle Ages when the Crusader/ Muslim wars were going on. Gunpowder and firearms had not been invented yet. It was either the sword or the rope or the fire or punishment by drowning with an iron cast chain etc.

Crime and punishment changes over time.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh sure I understand crime and punishment change over time. I saw a man get shot for suspiciousness of "Supposedly" stealing a rug from a street vendor in Turkey.

Play by play: Man takes rug off rack turns and lets it fall open. Man takes a few aimless paces. Police believe him to be a thief and mow him down with uzis.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh sure I understand crime and punishment change over time. I saw a man get shot for suspiciousness of "Supposedly" stealing a rug from a street vendor in Turkey.

Play by play: Man takes rug off rack turns and lets it fall open. Man takes a few aimless paces. Police believe him to be a thief and mow him down with uzis.
There has GOT to be more to that than meets the eye.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Egad folks,

This utter moron did a very damning thing. What an **** hole. Look, I do take offense to the whole "Two Immortals marrying" and the "I've got something to say, it's better to burn out than fade away."

Two different contexts, one is a movie and a farrytale. The other is grim real life. Really what I think should happen to this man is the following: Make him stand barefoot in water with a set of jumper cables attached to his nether regions and zap. Followed by his own decapitation.

Sorry, I have been to too many 3rd world or extremely poor areas of the world and see women and children get the crap kicked out of them for unruly reasons. I won't stand for it, oh and by the way Cory you are a jackass.

Sorry, Matt. I meant no offense, truly.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I suppose it's all relative. If you're bound and determined to kill convicts, I guess it doesn't really matter. But I wasn't talking about that.

I was talking about people being beaten, tortured and murdered by their own family in their own homes and communities. Let me put it to you this way. After the Montreal Massacre of 1989, a lot of people here were in shock... they didn't know what to make of an attack that was so explosively violent, and yet so focused on the women who were killed or injured.

The two events (Montreal and this story from NYS) are very similar. In a sudden, dramatic fashion, our attention is thrust upon one extraordinary event -- which is, in fact -- the tip of an iceberg. This is a reality that women live with everyday. As the quote I showed above suggested, it is also an inter-generational.

I guess the point I was trying to make is that there is a difference between, for lack of a better term, the "normal" or everyday violence that occurs and this butchery. Most people recoil against this sort of thing and even when someone goes into a black rage and gets stabby, you don't see them going so far as decapitation.

StrongFighter

Green Belt
Reaction score
There has GOT to be more to that than meets the eye.

I agree, there may be more than meets the eye. Here is another insane example that would not make sense to us but it makes sense to them in the Middle East.

**inappropriate link removed by staff**

I would imagine they have lower car accidents annually because of this police method. I would not know as I have never been there.

You got to give it to the Saudi Arabians, they do have some pretty good commonsense laws. Alcohol is forbidden so drunken driving is practically nil.

If you got in a car accident and killed a family or just the another driver is dead. They cut your head off.

They would make the M.A.D.D. folks happy. :D

Edit: Here is the man if you got into trouble in Saudi Arabia. He is the sanctioned executioner, similar to our U.S. Prison guards who throw the switch down on the electric chair. This is completely different from what this guy did to his wife. This is the legal system the Saudis have. This man in the video talks about his everyday job as an executioner. ( no beheading )

http://www.ourjerusalem.com/arabpress/story/meccas-executioner.html

Latest Discussions