TSD/TKD Forms List

kitkatninja

Blue Belt
Reaction score
It's very much "he said she said", yes. GM WON says GM HWANG trained in the Chung Do Kwan. GM HWANG says no he didn't. While it has some historical interest to me as a student and teacher of TKD MDK, it ultimately doesn't really matter.

That's true :)

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
How do you think it has happened that your school teaches a different Palgwae form?

These are the forms as they did them at the school my Master taught at under another Master, before he opened his own school. As far as I know we're the only two schools that do our forms this way.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are the forms as they did them at the school my Master taught at under another Master, before he opened his own school. As far as I know we're the only two schools that do our forms this way.

Did you ever just ask when they were changed and why? It's not at all an unreasonable question...

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Why not? I find that's an excellent way to find things out.

I don't have too many opportunities to talk to my Master because after I leave he's teaching another class. So I pick which questions I ask.

Where the forms came from is not important enough to hold him back from a class in my opinion.

Latest Discussions