Trying to get Krav talk started...

Discussion in 'Krav Maga' started by Kababayan, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Kababayan

Kababayan Blue Belt

This is mainly for the Kravists out there. It's been awhile since I posted and I am just trying to get some Krav talk started. Do we still have any Kravists out there in Martial Talk? Please sound off with your Krav style and we can compare similarities and differences.
    - KMWW (six years)
    - IMKF (two years)
    - IKMA (just started)

2. Headhunter

Headhunter Senior Master

Kmg (2 years nearly )

3. Kababayan

Kababayan Blue Belt

I like Krav Maga Global because it's based on original Krav Maga. I recently learned that Eyal Yanilov founded IKMF and split off after some political stuff. Eyal is very respected in the Krav Maga world. My friend's Krav instructor, Gabi Noah, was apparently part of the group that split away from Eyal to form his own version of IKMF. Not that any of that matters...I just like learning the history of the various Krav organizations.

4. Headhunter

Headhunter Senior Master

Yeah I have no interest in politics. To much of that crap dragging down martial arts. To many egos. I train where I train not because of any organisation but because it's all there is in my area. If I relocated and saw Krav from a different organisation I'd have no issue training there

• Like Like x 1
  5. Christopher Adamchek

Christopher Adamchek Blue Belt

Ive found some of the Urban Krav Maga very interesting, as the founder studied goju karate and incorporated goju moves. Also love the play on words with the name as urban combative and that he learned from Peter Urban who brought goju to the US.