Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh I don't know...
1996-toyota-corolla-3.jpg

yeah, but that's not my '96 corolla.

Live True

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Just for the record, when I get a pedi (ocassional, due to cost), I ask them not to remove the callouses on the bottom of my feet because I do karate. They sometimes look at me a little strangely, but they do as I ask.

This means that my rough heels are smoothed, my toenails are trimmed and cleaned up, and my feet are pampered, rubbed, soothed with hot towels, etc. It IS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOnderful!

I talked my husband into going, and now he'll go at least once or twice a year..becuase it just feels so damn good!

And it encourages foot cuddling at night....just as an added temptation to you he-men out there!

angrywhitepajamas

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
thanks for the tabi tip.
I haven't picked any funky things from the mat since then.
Oh btw I do get pedicures right in line after the women and girls in my family.

OP
G

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Way to go angrywhitepyjamas ;)

I meant to post a few weeks ago, I finally persuaded a MAist male friend to get a pedicure. He enjoyed it and wants to go again, but will only go with a female accompanying him for some reason.

I do see a lot of men getting manis and pedis in there.

Laus

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I've never had a pedicure in my life, though I think I would love one lol (someday, someday, it just never really occurs to me to go). I keep my toenails short, and I let my caluses be. I give them some oil and mild exfoliating once a week and that keeps them clean and relatively smooth without losing the protective layer. My feet look fine, and they do what I need them too.