Tom Cruise and KSW ... just for all you SP's out there

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, the worst they can do is shut the site down, put me out of business, and force me into bankruptcy. I have faith that our members will contribute to the high legal bills such a battle will generate.

Well.... **** them.

I have friends who are scientologists though. To me, it is like anything else; in christianity, you can have people who are great people with good ethics, or you can have corrupt jerks who have really poor ethics.

I am not saying it is "the same," but I am saying that there are good people who follow the religion.

But as far as trying to go after people... I say **** em. I'll say what I want, and come after me and I'll bury you. That's the attitude I take , anyhow.... :idunno:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, but you're safe in Tehran with that sniper rifle. All I have is 2 bits of rattan. ;)

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The video was on the news tonight when I came limping in from TKD, so I think they've got a bigger PR issue on their hands that MT ;) They're saying Tom has the same single minded mentality as Osama, so, that probably isn't making them too happy :lol:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
True.
TC's public comments have repeatedly come across a bit... odd.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, but you're safe in Tehran with that sniper rifle. All I have is 2 bits of rattan. ;)
I got your back Bob. For whatever it's worth.
icon7.gif

diamondbar1971

Green Belt
Reaction score
Not only is he a member of such a fine organization, but he is so far out there, that he has his own zipcode.

kaizasosei

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
on to something.? i can see it now-'martialtalkology'
-SLAP-you were figetting! THUNK. settle down! -that's much better. LASH!
Let us help you get slapped around! you'll never be able to do it alone! slapping people around since...

gosh, we'd probably win the whole worlds favor, let alone the internet.

j

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Let us help you get slapped around! you'll never be able to do it alone! slapping people around since...

j
ROFL!

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score

j

Speaking of getting slapped around, it looks like the CoS is learning that some people just don't respond well to threats.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hell, just post a link on Slashdot.org and watch your server cry for it's mommy.

Doc_Jude

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I saw some of this on TV last night. Holy ****! I always knew there was something seriously wrong with Scientology but I had no idea it was this crazy...Cruise was presented as some sort of drooling, raving messiah.
Man, that's exactly what I was thinking.

He straightened out the firefighters after 9/11. He fixed the US education system. What the hell is going on. Do they think that no one is paying attention so they say anything they want.

A former instructor of mine, who was also licensed in NLP, told me half-jokingly,"When a miracle happens, take credit"....

Plus, Tom Cruise just broke a record for me. I've never actually listened to someone talk for ten minutes when they have absolutely nothing to say. I think I need to send Tom a bill. Unfortunately, a 10-minute listening session with me is $500,000.
(Hey, I need to buy my way into Scientology somehow)

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
The CoS has just recently threatened some of our larger book stores with lawsuits if they carry the unauthorised biography of Tom Cruise. They are bowing to the pressure to avoid the hassles (just as the CoS wants), but a number of independent stores are selling it anyway (good for them).

The bullying is now seriously out in the open and it will have people wondering what this organisation thiks its doing. They would have been better off as a secret society then at least Cruise wouldn't have been allowed to talk at anybody.

If ever there was an anti-spokesman he is it.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anonymous has declared war on Scientology:

[yt]JCbKv9yiLiQ[/yt]

Last edited by a moderator: