To JKD, or not to JKD; that is the question - Blog

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My thought is this.... if you wish to go back and revisit it... and though body is like the rest of us accelerating past 45 and upwards... I can tell you you do't want to look back at 75 and say, "Man... I wish..."

Go get you some of that. If it hurts, ah well. Life hurts. Shoot, if you're like me and it reads that you may be more like me than I am, it hurts to get out of bed in the morning. What's a little more hurt in the long run.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You need to do this. Don't look back in regret. Make it yours! That's the beauty of JKD.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
You should definitely do it. Once I make the jump from grade 6 to grade 13 pay, I am going to check it out. I still plan on doing Wednesday class with the Leung Sheung lineage people, although I am not going on Sundays anymore. However, this JKD school will give me more chances to go hands-on with people in Chi Sao, and I will also get a chance to go on to the NEXT step, which is full-blown sparring.

Not only that, but it would be pretty cool to wind up training with someone from MT!

Latest Discussions