TKD In West Virginia

OP
cashwo

cashwo

Green Belt
Reaction score
I've been so frustrated I forgot to elaborate. I was look at the Kung-Fu places around town and was asking aroung about them in the CMA forum and now I'm not sure I should go to these place. If anyone could point me in the right direction or suggest a TKD school in or near Charleston, WV it wold be greatly appreciated.

and yes, I copied and pasted this from my post in the Karate forum

:) :) :)

ajs1976

Purple Belt
Reaction score
did you try yellowpages.com?

AMERICAN MARTIAL ARTS 4300 MALDEN DR, CHARLESTON, WV 25306 Phone: (304) 926-8420

KANYS TAE KWON DO ACADEMY 302 MACCORKLE AVE SW, CHARLESTON, WV 25303 Phone: (304) 744-0601

SHAOLIN DO MARTIAL ARTS CHARLESTON, WV 25313 Phone: (304) 776-7644

USA MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING CENTER 416 1/2 WASHINGTON ST W, CHARLESTON, WV 25302 Phone: (304) 344-2996

You can also type in your address and get information for more places that might be outside of charleston, but within so many miles of were you live.

OP
cashwo

cashwo

Green Belt
Reaction score
doc clean said:
did you try yellowpages.com?

You can also type in your address and get information for more places that might be outside of charleston, but within so many miles of were you live.
Oh yeah. Here is a link the discussion that i've had in the CMA forum

http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18377

I've taken from the USA Martial Arts place and that's where I am probably going to go back to but I found this in one of the forums and well...

http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18377

I guess everyone is talking lineage and I know 2 of those schools some guys just invented and after researching I'm kinda of leery of them now.

I plan on checking out Kang's probably tomorrow. That's the only one I have visited yet.

THANKS!!!! for the advice and the help.

OP
cashwo

cashwo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Alright, after much search and researching my local schools, I have finally made a desicion. Saturday I am starting back to my old TKD school and I can't wait!!!!

Latest Discussions