TKD Aussie gal reporting!

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, Sarah—welcome to MT, it's good to have you with us! We have a very lively KMA section with a lot of active participants, there's always something going on that's likely to catch your interest. Enjoy the site!

Last Fearner

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I love martial arts, despite the agonizing muscle pain and the intimidating, sadistic and tall blackbelts.

Hi Sarah! :wavey:

Welcome to Martial Talk.

I'm not very tall, nor am I really sadistic....... but I can be intimidating! :mst:

But I'll be nice to you! :ultracool

CM D.J. Eisenhart

OP
J

Just4Kicks

Green Belt
Reaction score
WHOOOHOOO Another ITF Gal!!! Yeehaa I no longer feel so lonely!! :wink:

Welcome to the board Sarah, it's lovely to see you :D

I know what you mean about muscle pain and sadistic blackbelts.... don't they always grin when they hit you though? Especially the blokes.... hmmmm :D

ITF chicks kick butt. :D The blackbelts love to make you do pushups and all that, but when it comes to sparring if they hit me I make sure I land a few. I just know I'll be a sadistic blackbelt one day, my environment breeds them I tell you!
Hi Sarah! :wavey:

Welcome to Martial Talk.

I'm not very tall, nor am I really sadistic....... but I can be intimidating! :mst:

But I'll be nice to you! :ultracool

CM D.J. Eisenhart
*wipes brow and sighes with relief* Phew! That's a relief! :p

I just hope none of the instructors post here and read that... I'd be six feet under after all the pushups.... X.X

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I just hope none of the instructors post here and read that... I'd be six feet under after all the pushups.... X.X

Heehee, I'm kinda hoping that too, my instructor knows I'm here and is getting broadband soon..... *ulp*

And I agree.. us ITF chicks kick butt... *giggle* This is your thread so we can say that here :uhyeah:

OP
J

Just4Kicks

Green Belt
Reaction score
Heehee, I'm kinda hoping that too, my instructor knows I'm here and is getting broadband soon..... *ulp*

Well I'm sure that your instructor will not take exception if you make sure you don't post anything incriminating.... for me it is too late! *looks around in panicked fear*
And I agree .. us ITF chicks kick butt... *giggle* This is your thread so we can say that here:uhyeah:

.... Can't we say it anywhere else? Why not? Its true dammmit! :p

Latest Discussions