Time to Part Ways for a While

Nobody Important

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello All,

For anyone who may be interested, I've got some things I need to attend to and focus on so I won't be around for a while. I've enjoyed discussing things with all of you, yes even you LFJ & Guy B., but it's time for me to buckle down and get some things accomplished. As much as I enjoy it here, it's a distraction, one of many, that I need to eliminate for now. So take care everyone, happy holidays and I wish you and your families good health and happiness. Take care and goodbye for now.

And no, for all of you thinking it or wishing it, I'm not ill or going to prison, lol.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Good luck. Hope you succeed at the thing.

(It is gender realignment isn't it.)

wckf92

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hello All,

For anyone who may be interested, I've got some things I need to attend to and focus on so I won't be around for a while. I've enjoyed discussing things with all of you, yes even you LFJ & Guy B., but it's time for me to buckle down and get some things accomplished. As much as I enjoy it here, it's a distraction, one of many, that I need to eliminate for now. So take care everyone, happy holidays and I wish you and your families good health and happiness. Take care and goodbye for now.

And no, for all of you thinking it or wishing it, I'm not ill or going to prison, lol.

Stay safe and watch your six...

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello All,

Good luck! We will miss you!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck - will miss you in the forums (fora? - forays!). Drop me a line if you need anything.

ShortBridge

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
We all need to step away from social networking now and again. I trust that you know best in this case.

Happy holidays.

Jens

Green Belt
Reaction score
Take care my friend, I've always found your posts interesting regardless of whether I agreed or disagreed with your view.

Latest Discussions