This Lady Rocks!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ah the benefits of excercise, workouts, committment and determination. The lady deserves bows, applause and respect. :asian:

Watching Glover I was thinking that I would have had him put down the barbell weights a lot sooner because it looked like if he kept up he probably would've collapsed or dropped them... being all shaky and wobbly like that... not a good idea. I think the gal quit because she was seeing the strain on the guy. :D

The muscle up? Wow yeah... I'd like to try that. I watch the gymnastic men's competition from time to time and just have awe for the guys that can do any routine or move on the rings.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The muscle ups whre awesome and my hat goes off to that lady what a fit gal.

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Classic example of the difference between "functional strength" and raw strength/power. There should be no doubt that that big dude is "stronger", when meaning he can move more weight than that lady, but when it comes to translating their differing levels of strength into function, thats a different story.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This should be required watching for every girl or woman that recoils from the idea of weight training because she "doesn't want to get all bulky". Excellent stuff!

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WOW!! She's awesome:fanboy:. I'm inspired, too bad I'm not motivated :p

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Classic example of the difference between "functional strength" and raw strength/power. There should be no doubt that that big dude is "stronger", when meaning he can move more weight than that lady, but when it comes to translating their differing levels of strength into function, thats a different story.
\

An excellent point (even if I couldn't view the piece).

Latest Discussions