This is why every man and woman should learn how to fight versus armed, and also know how to use

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Everyone should know how to fight against weapons.
Everyone should know how to fight with a weapon, against weapons.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't know much about terrorist violence then. 'Learning to fight' in the way you mean it means nothing when it comes to a concerted terrorist attack planned and carried out by para-militaries determined to kill as many as possible.
A couple of the weapons used.

upload_2015-10-8_15-27-38.png

crazydiamond

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Avoiding getting into a specific story or event, I think some training in weapons use and defense is a good thing to have. But I train in Kali and weapons work is a big part of this martial art. My first day was all knife training.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Avoiding getting into a specific story or event, I think some training in weapons use and defense is a good thing to have. But I train in Kali and weapons work is a big part of this martial art. My first day was all knife training.

It's not a bad thing to have but a situation like the terrorist attack on the station is a very different scenario to those usually experienced. Protecting yourself in a military type ambush and attack needs different and more skills than just defending yourself against a single person wielding a weapon.

Latest Discussions