This Is My Therapy

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Coming to this forum is my therapy, its helped me out much more than any professional therapist could.
My therapy is training in the dojo. The outside world ceases to exist for that hour and a half. No nagging wife, kids who don’t listen to me, boss who’s impossible, etc. Just me trying not to get hit, trying to hit someone else, and trying to perfect my basics and kata.

It’s the only thing I’ve got that’s my own. After an hour and a half of it, the world isn’t the same annoying place it was when I walked in. If I’m not there my two regular nights every week, I’m honestly not the same guy.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Coming to this forum is my therapy, its helped me out much more than any professional therapist could.
We don't have "I'm right and you are wrong" attitude here. We have "I like to look at this from a wrestler's point of view, and you like to look at this from a striker's point of view".

We don't like to talk about old, sick, and weak here. we like to talk about young, health, and strong. When you are with positive attitude people here, you will develop positive attitude yourself.

Life is so wonderful. We should enjoy every single day through our life.

running.jpg

Last edited:

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad we're able to help. I'll send you my professional fee schedule. :D

This and training - when I get a chance to do it - serve well for me.

OP
P

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Some people on this forum have said I should see a therapist. I once did see a therapist. This forum has done more for me than any therapist ever could, at least more than any therapist I've seen ever could.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I find MT to be a whole lot of fun. It’s nice having a place to jaw about Martial Arts with people even crazier than yourself.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I find MT to be a whole lot of fun. It’s nice having a place to jaw about Martial Arts with people even crazier than yourself.
Every time I hear people talk about people crazier than themselves, all I see is this...