Think "Racial Profiling" is OK?

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still think racism doesn't exist in America anymore?

Think that you're not biased?

You might just need to think again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Not surprising. What really took me by surprise is how willing guys were to help the good looking blonde steal the bike.

OP
elder999

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not surprising. What really took me by surprise is how willing guys were to help the good looking blonde steal the bike.

Americans really have nothing against stealing, fundamentally. Indians raided other tribes for ponies, or for women, or for both.

America itself was stolen from the Indians.

Look at our entertainment (again!): The Hot Rock, Topkapi, The Italian Job (the second one-the first was a British movie), Kelly's Heroes, Ocean's 11 (the first one, with the Rat pack) fact is, we're happy when they "get away with it," because that's part of what America is about: getting away with it. Even the good heist movies where they don't "get away with it" are successful because we want them to.

So they were just helpin' that blonde lady out, 'cause, let's face it-if the black kid can make it palatable by telling the likely lie: It's my bike; I just lost the key, and get help taking it, then there isn't a man in America who isn't about to tell himself the likely lie: If I help her steal this bike, I'll get laid! :lfao: