Rob_Broad

This could be a long list.

Anyone proudly displaying the Kanzen name and logo
90 % of the TKD school I have ever seen
Inferior instructors
Greedy instructors
Dojo darlings, and their over zealous parents
Mc Dojos
People who feel their opinion is the only way things should he viewed(we have a few of them in the forum)

This is the short list. I will refrain from more:soapbox:

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Don't hold back Rob, let it out, you'll fell better for it.

I hate running, I'm terrible at it. Can't run fast or far.

I use to hate push-ups, well, I still do but I'll do them now.

We have these rubber type mats in the school, hate em. It never fails that you'll drag a toe while trying to do a kick and sprain the tar out of it. :mad:

:asian:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by Klondike93

Don't hold back Rob, let it out, you'll fell better for it.

I hate running, I'm terrible at it. Can't run fast or far.

I use to hate push-ups, well, I still do but I'll do them now.

We have these rubber type mats in the school, hate em. It never fails that you'll drag a toe while trying to do a kick and sprain the tar out of it. :mad:

:asian:
lately I have been chaneling my rage into my work. Besides I need to hold onto some of it for the next time a self appointed expert in this forum tells us we all should be bowing down to his beliefs. Especially if comes out over the Mitose material.

There is another thing you can add to my hate list, these peopel who follow Mitose blindly even though he was a convicted criminal! Grab a brain!!!:iws:

OP
D

Despairbear

I dont know about hate but I really am annoyed by people who belive that "X" style is the end-all-be-all of martial arts. I belive that is shows a lack of humility and no understanding of martial arts in general.

Despair Bear

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I hate martial arts politics period. I just wanna train without hearing about who did this or that, or who's art is better than the next........:angry: I don't care who invented what art or made it better. If you train hard and it works for you, that's all that matters.

Sorry, I had to say it.

OP
L

Lucy Rhombus

Chiduce, thanks for the side kick exercises! I'll try them at home.

OP
F

fist of fury

I hate people that act stupid and play around when the instructor isn't watching. And I really hate politics :angry:

OP
V

vincefuess

I hate people who insist on telling you how good they are when they really really SUCK. Especially when they get obnoxious to the point where I have to SHOW them they suck to get them to shut up about themselves.

"My hands are registered with the police department in three states becuase I am the thiry third grandmaster of the deadly rattling cobra society and I can kill people just by thinking about it"

AARRRGGGHHH!!! You know the type....

OP
F

fist of fury

:rofl: Yeah and whats worse is they usually practice mcdojo trash.

OP
V

vincefuess

MOU = Mouth
FOO = Foot
DO = Way

I have actually asked some of these morons if they ever practiced MOU-FOO-DO and more often than not they often reply YES!! Probably the first truth they ever spoke, and they didn't even know it. :rofl:

OP
F

fist of fury

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! Ill have to use that thats good!

deadhand31

Brown Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
The 7th layer of Hell. Wisconsin, to the rest of y
I hate annoying little teenagers who think that they're the shining example of good martial arts training. You know, that annoying little guy who's one step away from black belt, and personally takes it upon himself to make sure everybody else's technique looks good. The annoying little puke who insists he can wipe the floor with you, despite the fact that everytime you spar him, he ends up taking breaks to make sure he's not hurt.

:soapbox:

OP
V

vincefuess

That kid with the red belt over there with the overwhelming look of self-importance on his face? The one who does the splits every time a girl walks in the school?

Surely you don't mean him...

OP
F

fist of fury

Originally posted by vincefuess

That kid with the red belt over there with the overwhelming look of self-importance on his face? The one who does the splits every time a girl walks in the school?

Surely you don't mean him...

LOL i was friends with that guy.

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
LOL You guys are too funny. There was a girl like that in my TSD school. She thought she was the s**t. Little stuck-up snob. The bad thing was, she was a junior instructor ..... ggggrrrrrr.

OP
G

girlychuks

Originally posted by deadhand31

I hate annoying little teenagers who think that they're the shining example of good martial arts training. You know, that annoying little guy who's one step away from black belt,
:soapbox:

Oh, baby brother. I hear you on this one.

What do I hate? Doing combinations in animal styles. Over and over. And having to make new ones up. I suck at that.

And reaction time. Like doing dragon circles - when I am in the middle and I don;t know who is punching in. I've only been in MA for 7-8 months now and this one scares the bejesus out of me.

OP
F

fist of fury

I hate when people won't admit that I'm a superior martial artist:D