Things have changed on MT - Blog Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice meltdown. You might want to take a deep breath bro, and maybe try to keep it on topic. Your opinions of me are inconsequential.

Ah the typical answer when a woman posts, 'ooh look she's hysterical'. Sorry sweetie, no meltdown ( you didn't see the laughing emojis), just my scorn and laughter. And my opinion of you has no consequences because frankly you aren't nearly interesting enough for me to have an opinion of.
I love the fact that you have absolutely no sense of humour! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh I'm familiar with quite a lots of things including people who talk through their backsides and try to come over as knowing things they don't. There's a lot of things I know I don't know and don't pretend to, there's a lot of things I know and there's a few things I'm an expert in, one of those things is detecting BS. I've heard it from so many sources I recognise it immediately just from a couple of words...in this case 'are you familiar with'.

Oh and next time you want to try to argue a point, try making it a valid argument, you know, because really your ignorance is hampering conversation. Your attempted put downs are poor, your arguments childishly ignorant, your failed sarcasm is laughable and your bitchiness will never amount to anything. Remember I am not a *****, I am THE ***** and that's Ms ***** to you so run along and find some playmates of your own age to play with.

Now, if that doesn't make him put me on 'ignore'........:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ahhhh.

Now this reminds me of the good old days of martial talk. Exept all the same old people would be lining up to pile on.

images

I still rember someone putting out the warning. "Dont insult kata on here. You will cop it"

As if it was some sort of taboo criticism.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now this reminds me of the good old days of martial talk
You weren't here in the 'good old days of martial talk'. :D

If you think people were 'piling on' then you must be awfully soft for an Aussie! Good grief people are positively genteel here. What you actually mean of course is that people disagreed with you/didn't bite/laughed at you and you got peeved.

I still rember someone putting out the warning. "Dont insult kata on here. You will cop it"

Well you must admit people who have never done something, don't know anything about it and yet think they can criticise it are somewhat out on a limb as far as being taken seriously is concerned. What if I said Australia was a country you needed to dress in cold weather gear all the time because it snowed everywhere all the year round, men weren't allowed to vote, women had to marry or become nuns, wouldn't you say that was silly? Well if you've never been to Australia and you go around telling people all that you deserve to be put right. However if you've been to Australia and criticise the police force or the road system for example then a discussion can be made. Same with kata, why do people who have never done it think they can criticise it and be taken seriously? If they have studied it for a decent amount of time a discussion can be made.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah the typical answer when a woman posts, 'ooh look she's hysterical'. Sorry sweetie, no meltdown ( you didn't see the laughing emojis), just my scorn and laughter. And my opinion of you has no consequences because frankly you aren't nearly interesting enough for me to have an opinion of.
I love the fact that you have absolutely no sense of humour! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I have a great sense of humour. If you think anything you said was funny..then..don't quit your day job.

I also didn't know and don't care that you are a woman.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
You weren't here in the 'good old days of martial talk'. :D

If you think people were 'piling on' then you must be awfully soft for an Aussie! Good grief people are positively genteel here. What you actually mean of course is that people disagreed with you/didn't bite/laughed at you and you got peeved.

Well you must admit people who have never done something, don't know anything about it and yet think they can criticise it are somewhat out on a limb as far as being taken seriously is concerned. What if I said Australia was a country you needed to dress in cold weather gear all the time because it snowed everywhere all the year round, men weren't allowed to vote, women had to marry or become nuns, wouldn't you say that was silly? Well if you've never been to Australia and you go around telling people all that you deserve to be put right. However if you've been to Australia and criticise the police force or the road system for example then a discussion can be made. Same with kata, why do people who have never done it think they can criticise it and be taken seriously? If they have studied it for a decent amount of time a discussion can be made.
I find it amusing that you can sit and talk like you have the first clue what I've done or what I know.

These are assumptions you've made to fit your narrative.

All of your ad homs and red herring aside(try to focus?), again, if you think a preset sequence of choreographed moves will work in combat, go ahead and try it lol.

Reality is the ultimate BS detector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions