The Wcoaa

OP
M

MartialArtist

Never heard of it but seems diverse with soccer, MA, and chanbara. Can't really say anything about the organization as I have no experience with it, but the website seems amateurish which really doesn't detract from the organization but somehow makes you puke. :shrug:

OP
D

Disco

Did you review the section about the Martial Arts College and Rankings Prospects?

Seperate question: What makes a good web site and what makes this one not one? I would'nt know either way. Thanks

OP
M

MartialArtist

Originally posted by Disco
Did you review the section about the Martial Arts College and Rankings Prospects?

Seperate question: What makes a good web site and what makes this one not one? I would'nt know either way. Thanks
Martial Arts College and Rankings Prospectus?

OP
D

Disco

When the web site comes up, click on "Martial Arts Only"

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disco

Though it's kinda wildly OT, there are a few things that distinguish poorly designed websites, or at least make they look like they were designed by someone who just started making sites yesterday. In this site's case, the tables, the scrolling text, and the counter are all usually considered newbieiish design NO's. It's also fairly scattered designwise with frames pages, non frame pages, etc.

OP
M

MartialArtist

A closer look makes it a bit more questionable. I can't sure for sure, but it looks kinda dubious to me.

Hand calligraphered in Asian
I didn't know Asian was a language :rofl:

Request a Rank Registration Certificate :rolleyes:

Plus, in their titles part, they got it all mixed up.

Looks like the whole operation is done by a home in the suburbs from the looks of it.

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
CALLIGRAPHERED???
Man, if these people can twist bodies like they twist up words, look out Gracies!:rofl:

Trying to avoid life's potholes,
Randy Strausbaugh

OP
S

sweeper

website design differs depending on intent.. but some basics include design layout, how intuitive the navigation is, how easy it is to access theinformation and how well it is ordered, another basic factor is simple artistic composition, somewhat simular to print composition but a little bit diffrent because of the diffrences between reflected and projected light and the limited resolution of the monitor, for example people don't like reading off a screen that has 100% green text on a 100% blue background.

Latest Discussions