The Wanderer Returns

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hi just checking in with ye all, I'm back on the boards but I can't promise to be here too much.

I think the reason I came back and went again before is that I was expecting too much of myself, I wanted to be in on everything like I was when I first joined and I couldn't keep up with it so lost heart a bit. I do so love this forum though and do want to keep on reading and posting here but please realise I won't be around like I used to be many many moons ago.

Anyway a quick update for anyone who's interested in what's being going on with my training.

For those who don't know I do ITF style TKD.
Remember all those gradings I used to do? I had one every few months as I was put in for every grading which came around and when I got to blue belt I was dragged into the kids classes to help out as an assistant as the boss gets very busy.

Anyway I passed all those gradings and I took my first degree black belt in April of this year. I passed that too, went on an instructors course, got updated on my first aid, did health and safety, child protection and got indemnified. I am wrapped up in so many certificates I am not sure where the light's getting in ;-)

I started running my own kids class about a month ago and got 7 students, then gave one to my instructor as the kid couldn't make my classes. I have got the promise of another 6 at least starting next week so that brings me up to at least 12 white belts in a new class!

I have just finished a week of covering all my instructors classes as he's been on holiday (I mentioned the idea and I gave him a shove lol) as he's a bit ragged from 3 years with no break and getting a bit short on temper and enthusiasm, so hopefully he'll come back refreshed and ready to get the kids up to grading standard with my help of course.

Anyway it's lovely to be back, it's kinda like coming home again.

I'll be wandering around and reading stuff but like I said not as many messages this time.

Missed ya! xx

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering what was happening! It's damn good to see you back! :bangahead:

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Nice to meet you!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back!
icon14.gif

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, ..the learning never ends...each part..of progress...makes one grow!

Nice to see you have "grown" and reach some of it "fruits" ....YES!!!

Many times looking back...is a good way to see where you are at! ...and notice the accomplishments!!

Good job!

...everyone starts as a "seed" just planted...it can grow into many shapes and sizes....some tall other wide....ONE day the flower/fruits bloom...it Matures....in growth...!

Every so often it must be trim and shape....to make it grow "bigger" !

Keep your tree healthy and strong........Aloha, ( one coconut tree here) ...starting to see "nuts"

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shads!!! :wavey:

Great to see you back. :)