The Turnipseed Technique

OP
H

howardr

Green Belt
Reaction score
No comments? I thought there was quite a bit of intriguing and quite possibily revolutionary information on the site. Anyone look at the video caps, video clips and/or read the articles?

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The vids looked good and effective, but there isn't a very good description of what the technique is or is based on. Mabey I didn't search deep enough, but there was a lot of marketing and no explanation of the product (the technique itself), other than it will help your speed and accuracy.

OP
H

howardr

Green Belt
Reaction score
OULobo said:
The vids looked good and effective, but there isn't a very good description of what the technique is or is based on. Mabey I didn't search deep enough, but there was a lot of marketing and no explanation of the product (the technique itself), other than it will help your speed and accuracy.

Did you read the FAQ and the 3 articles? I thought they were fairly detailed regarding the technique and what it is based on (anatomy/kinesiology & the Alexander technique). I also thought that the FAQ and articles made some very important points regarding real world shootings/assaults, distances, the problem with sight shooting v. the need to be able to shoot from hip, etc. As for learning the technique itself, I think that is something that would have to be shown hands-on.

G

Gaidheal

Sounds very interesting indeed. I looked it over thoroughly, read the FAQs but like OULobo I only see hype.. not saying that is all it is, but I don't see anything tangible about the technique or why it would be better. If it is based on what it says and does what the pics suggest, I can believe it is everything it is touted to be... but it would seem to be a case of "Take our word for it and sign up" which is not even slightly practical for me (especially as I live in the UK).

John

Latest Discussions