The secrets of LLAP-GOCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
No longer need you feel WEAK, helpless, INDECISIVE, NOT fascinating and ASHAMED of your genital dimensions.

Man, this thing is going to put all the McDojos out of business!

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Its truly a masterpiece. I had the poster on my door when I was at university. Plenty read it, no one wanted to take classes though. funny that.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Weren't the Welsh conquered some 700 years ago?

Yes, and they've been plagued by those damned sarcastic vicars ever since! No wonder this was mentioned in the piece... :lol:

Its truly a masterpiece. I had the poster on my door when I was at university. Plenty read it, no one wanted to take classes though. funny that.

Who but Monty Python, eh?

The scary part is this: half the full-page ads in Black Belt are virtually indisinguishable from the Llap-Goch 'promo'. But they seem to ask you to take them seriously... in a way, that's even funnier, eh?

jamz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Anyone else click the "submit" button?

Form processing failed

The form you submitted has not been processed. Reason as follows: Sioux(TM) 3.4 Web server CGI script exception:
0104d Service revoked
0188E* Client account suspended (id=agv name="Arthur Gannet (Violence) Ltd")
0188E-
0188E- Finance department note :-
0188E- We have been unable to contact Mr Gannet for over two months .
0188E- If anyone knows the whereabouts of Mr Gannet please contact
0188E- the SlaterNet accounts department urgently as his account is
0188E- overdue for payment --tjs
SlaterNet Web Hosting Services

:lol:

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
The scary part is this: half the full-page ads in Black Belt are virtually indisinguishable from the Llap-Goch 'promo'. But they seem to ask you to take them seriously... in a way, that's even funnier, eh?

Now that opens up some interesting possibilities... we should take up a collection and get a full page Llap-Goch ad in Black Belt magazine.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Now that opens up some interesting possibilities... we should take up a collection and get a full page Llap-Goch ad in Black Belt magazine.

You wanna bet that we'd probably get enough sign-ups to at least pay for the ad? I'm sure of it.

Of course, we'd have to split the profits with the Python...

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
or really, really depressing because so many people do, indeed take them seriously.

Latest Discussions