The premiere issue of Wing Chun Illustrated Magazine now on sale!

Discussion in 'The NewsRoom' started by screentalk, Jun 5, 2011.

1. screentalk

screentalk White Belt

[​IMG]

The premiere issue of Wing Chun Illustrated is on sale now!

The first issue of WCI features Victor Kan Wah Chit on the cover. Nicknamed “Untouchable” and “King of Chi Sau”, Kan is one of the last active students of Grandmaster Ip Man. Also in this issue: Leung Jan’s Kulo Wing Chun, Greco Wong Wai Chung, Saam Pai Fat: Weng Chun’s Secret Bodywork, Donnie Yen, The Muk Yan Jong Is NOT For Dummies, Power And Speed In Punching, Ip Man: Master Of A Generation, Why Body Structure, and much more!

Wing Chun Illustrated is the world’s only magazine dedicated to Wing Chun, regardless of lineage or style. Each bi-monthly 60-page, perfect-bound full-colour issue features informative, incisive and exclusive content.

The magazine’s Advisory Board and staff writers include some of the most respected instructors in the Wing Chun world today: David Peterson, Wayne Belonoha, Jim Roselando Jr., Dr. Robert Chu, Emin Boztepe, Alan Gibson, Rolf Clausnitzer, Andreas Hoffmann, Bey Logan, Cliff Au Yeung and Lamar M. Davis II, to name but a few.

I decided to use MagCloud.com to handle our Print-on-Demand Edition. MagCloud uses HP Indigo digital press technology to CUSTOM-PRINT EACH ISSUE when it’s ordered. The magazine not only looks fantastic but there’s no waste or over-runs, reducing the impact on the environment.

Some people have asked if it is possible to subscribe to the Print-on-Demand Edition. Sadly, MagCloud does not currently offer this option but it’s something they are working on. In order to save money, I highly recommend that you consider placing a multiple copy order.

MagCloud ships worldwide for multiple copy orders up to 300 pages. For multiple copy orders exceeding 300 pages shipping is available to the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada. Whenever you buy 20 copies or more of an issue, MagCloud will automatically deduct 25% off the printing costs of that issue.

If you DO NOT live in the US, Canada or UK, you are limited to a maximum of 300 pages per order. In the case of WCI, this means you could order four copies and only pay one shipping fee (i.e. instead of paying $13.45 for shipping one copy, each person would only pay $3.36).

To place your order go here: www.wingchunillustrated.magcloud.com

Although I love the smell of a freshly printed magazine, WCI is a 21st century magazine for a 21st century audience. In July, WCI will also be available digitally for the following mobile devices: iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Single issues, subscriptions and back issues of the Digital Edition will be on sale via Apple’s App Store. $5.99 per issue. 1-year subscription (6 issues): $29.99.

WCI will likewise be available for Android 3.0 devices and BlackBerry Playbook in July.

If you’re not already a fan of our Facebook fan page, please connect with the page as you will be able to read any WCI related news there first. You can also find us on Twitter.

I hope you will enjoy and support the magazine.

Kind regards,

Eric Lilleør
    Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
    Wing Chun Illustrated Magazine
    www.wingchunillustrated.magcloud.com
    www.wingchunillustrated.com
    www.facebook.com/wingchunillustrated
    www.twitter.com/wcillustrated