The most difficult move/Combination

K

Knifehand

this is probably a question for underbelts, but What are your most difficult moves/Combinations to pull off? What move have you seen that you either fear doing or are excited about learning?

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
For women particularly over 30 have a hard time jumping. I think the most difficult one is the double front kick (same time) striking on the instep to at least belt level. TW

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Right now, it's anything having to do with jumping (injured hip). Otherwise, I'm pretty decent at jump kicks. The one I really stink at, though, is the jump spin back kick. I'll work on it when my hip heals.

OP
T

Trainwreck

Pro'lly the Half-Moon Kick - an aerial, but instead of landing on your feet, you land into a split and drive your forward heel into your opponent. I suppose it'd be a technically very difficult move.

Another move I have trouble with is the Butterfly Kick - twist your torso down, jump, kick into your opponent with all your body weight.

And yet another difficult move is the Scissor Leg Throw, where you twist your opponent slightly off balance, quickly hook away one ankle, then spin around and pull him off the ground with your other leg under his chin. The rest is just a strong throw to fling him off your leg. Powerful, but hard, and near impossible to pull in a real fight.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Knifehand said:
this is probably a question for underbelts, but What are your most difficult moves/Combinations to pull off? What move have you seen that you either fear doing or are excited about learning?
If this is for under belts then I'm guessing on the beginner and that would be can I walk on the floor and keep up with those young wipper snappers. GOD BLESS THOSE YOUNG KIDS

OP
K

Knifehand

terryl965 said:
If this is for under belts then I'm guessing on the beginner and that would be can I walk on the floor and keep up with those young wipper snappers. GOD BLESS THOSE YOUNG KIDS

Its not just for underbelts... Dans and up have moves and combinations they need to learn that can be just as difficult for them as the simple stuff was for you when you were at their level....

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Knifehand said:
Its not just for underbelts... Dans and up have moves and combinations they need to learn that can be just as difficult for them as the simple stuff was for you when you were at their level....
It was just a joke give me a break. you know a little humor

OP
K

Knifehand

terryl965 said:
It was just a joke give me a break. you know a little humor
I have no decernable sence of humor.....:)