The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So how was everyone's day? I think I'm finally not sick anymore... so maybe I can sleep without Benadryl, which'd be really nice for a change!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So how was everyone's day? I think I'm finally not sick anymore... so maybe I can sleep without Benadryl, which'd be really nice for a change!

Really busy at work, trying to put the finishing touches on one project and mentally trying to make a check list for the next one.

Glad you are feeling better Kacey!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Really busy at work, trying to put the finishing touches on one project and mentally trying to make a check list for the next one.

Finishing something... wow! I wish! I'm just trying to dig my way down my desk, never mind a checklist...

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Finishing something... wow! I wish! I'm just trying to dig my way down my desk, never mind a checklist...

If I didn't finish the projects I am giving, things like Convocation wouldn't happen, and that would be very very bad. ;)

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you say so... I'll just settle for finishing this student's special ed paperwork before Friday, so I don't have to rush to finish it on Tuesday, when the meeting is; I'll be out Monday for Yom Kippur.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
.... And JUST when you thought it was safe, and I come along!

IT'S MINE!!! ALLLL MIIINNE!

And a quick note of thanks to Bob and the rest of the Admin for taking a look into what was going on.

The Master

Bow Before Me.
Reaction score
Now now, I intend to live up to my name. First the locker room, then the bar, soon to wage a war of domination across the entire site,, until the entire internet itself calls me......Master.

Unless it doesn't want to, in which case I'll sleep in.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Now I can't let my buddy Hand Sword down, can I ?

Why not stroll down to the Western Martial Arts forum and make your twenty-nine posts? I could use some traffic there!

BTW, a clip of a boxer defending himself and GF is the new thread.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just so that it is perfectly clear- I've declared this day as "blame yourself" day. Lisa can't always be the one to blame, right? Neither can Terry, I almost forgot about blaming him several pages back...

Status
Not open for further replies.