The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Compassion is never a disservice, Takai, do not ever fear to express what is in your heart when it is meant as a kindness to someone. It is true that unless it happens to you you cannot really 'walk in another mans shoes' but that does not mean that the 'other man' does not appreciate your thoughts and emotions on his behalf.

It just proves how glorious real love is that it hurts so much when you lose it thirty years too soon.

So, if it doesn't sound hopelessly inappropriate (and a bit too much like a Huey Lewis song), hug your wives on your anniversaries in celebration of the special power love holds over us when we find it.

My concern was coming across in that half-hearted, "I get it", Internet kind of way. Obviously, I don't have to worry about you taking it that way. Thank you.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bedtime. That 0500 wake up is looming in the near future.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
How does it look?

images

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think there is something wrong with me ... no not that thing ... no, not that thing either ... :lol:

I've just been in a two hour meeting working out the necessary configuration for a substation fire suppression system ... and it was interesting and productive :faints:.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
monday morning, time to tackle this week's to-do list....
And it is long....

sopraisso

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey, have I told you guys I've been recently promoted in taekwondo to black belt?
Now I'm actually shifting from taekwondo to karate, so I almost haven't felt the taste of being a black belt, I'm a colored belt in karate again! But obviously, most of my training is being useful and I hope my instructor keeps that in mind when doing the gradings. :)

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 4

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, have I told you guys I've been recently promoted in taekwondo to black belt?
Now I'm actually shifting from taekwondo to karate, so I almost haven't felt the taste of being a black belt, I'm a colored belt in karate again! But obviously, most of my training is being useful and I hope my instructor keeps that in mind when doing the gradings. :)

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 4
Congratulations in one and good luck in the other.....

Status
Not open for further replies.