Status
Not open for further replies.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just saw a pic from Sulsa Camp a long time ago. I can't believe it has been 14 years since I last went.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Not starting out very good. Get almost all the way to work and realize I forgot my uniform short. So its a 45 min ride home and an hour back to work and I need to be at work in 15 min. Its going to be a long night

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not starting out very good. Get almost all the way to work and realize I forgot my uniform short. So its a 45 min ride home and an hour back to work and I need to be at work in 15 min. Its going to be a long night

Been there, done that. I empathize.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The real kick in the pants is I couldn't realize it before I went over the bridge so I had to pay the toll to go home to get my shirt and pay it again at 8am when I go home. Grrrrr

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Darn sister, invite her to my apartment now I gotta sleep on the couch(as long as she doesn't find my secret stash of snacks and beverages under the floor board below the bed) who cares, Haha

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't have any yet. Kids are way to young.
What's in store:
Grandkids definition, total enjoyment with none of the disciplinary, correction baggage involved.
When your done having fun with (spoiling) them, send them back to mom and dad.
They will always LOVE going over to Gram and Cramp's house................... :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not my grandpa he gets one of those old heavy leather belts and when he is mad your gonna know it cause heel either swear in either German or Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.