The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My house smells Irish. Cooking 3 corned beef briskets and a crap load of veggies.
Vegas is celebrating St. Patrick's day by putting a temporarily hold on our sunny and 70's weather and bringing in (at great expense no doubt) some really cold/overcast/rainy/crappy weather on Saturday. Adds authenticity to the parade. :mst: Can't wait.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Vegas is celebrating St. Patrick's day by putting a temporarily hold on our sunny and 70's weather and bringing in (at great expense no doubt) some really cold/overcast/rainy/crappy weather on Saturday. Adds authenticity to the parade. :mst: Can't wait.

So that's where it went. You're welcome.

Err I mean, that sucks :D

Restita D.

White Belt
Reaction score

If the parade needs more crappie weather, it can have some of Seattle's. Cold, hail, snow, sleet.... What a parade it would be! :)

-Restita

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. I understand that now, due to popular demand (from you all no doubt) that the weather will extend into Sunday and be even colder/rainier/windier and generally crappier than Saturday. Given my (now) complete lack of tolerance for crappy weather despite growing up in the frozen tundra that is Chicago, I think you all need to focus your "weather offers" back to the east. Please and thank you.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If the parade needs more crappie weather, it can have some of Seattle's. Cold, hail, snow, sleet.... What a parade it would be! :)

-Restita
Thanks, but no thanks. I cherish my vitamin D. A little known fact, while New York (where I lived for over 20 years) has far fewer overcast days than Seattle (not hard when every day is overcast and gloomy) they have several times as much accumulated participation. Nothing says driving experience like heading north on 95 against 10 inches per hour of rain heading south, eh?

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's messed up, dude.

Everyone was supposed to be so moved by my last post that no one would even consider a response. Ya know, just admire it's beauty with reverence, but don't touch. You just tagged my Picasso. :soapbox:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
That's messed up, dude.

Everyone was supposed to be so moved by my last post that no one would even consider a response. Ya know, just admire it's beauty with reverence, but don't touch. You just tagged my Picasso. :soapbox:

:uhohh: Are you yelling at Terry :xtrmshock....the Post Whore Extreme..... BLASPHEMER...:flammad:

You shall be shunned :mst:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Y'all just be happy you ain't near me. The corned beef and cabbage were a success, which I'm following up tomorrow with stuffed cabbage rolls, plus a repeat of the CB on Saturday. Buffalo will be the new windy city. :D

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Y'all just be happy you ain't near me. The corned beef and cabbage were a success, which I'm following up tomorrow with stuffed cabbage rolls, plus a repeat of the CB on Saturday. Buffalo will be the new windy city. :D
I'm glad I'm (3000 miles) down wind. Feel kinda bad for the Brits though. *snicker*

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Turn my back and look what happens..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions