The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Precisely! Awesomely bad 80's and 90's "Martial Arts" movies! It's these types of movies that brought thousands to the marital arts in the states back then (I'm not sure that a realistic depiction of the martial arts would've made at the box office for the untrained masses). I remember hearing it all the time in the training hall from the instructors, "this isn't the movies, <insert any of thousands of lessons here>"

Karate Kid is what made me want to start training. I quickly learned that the crane kick didn't work the way Daniel San used it.. .

That said, I still love them, fantastical, nonsensical, flashy and all!

I'm with you on this one Dr. Rush. Even today if one of these old movies pops up, you will, find me glued to the TV. Bruce Lee taking on 15-20 guys, it's heaven................ :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Time to go home and look at my snowless driveway for the last time.... tomorrow we are getting 427 feet of snow.... ok maybe a foot or a foot and a half...but it would be 427 feet a foot was 0.035 inches

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Let it snow let it snow let it snow

I'm working from home tomorrow and maintenance does the plowing:D.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It really does not bother me either...well the getting up at 5:00 to clean the driveway bits does...but it seems like this storm will not start until noon so I'm good

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am so done with winter already. Can someone loan me a time machine to jump forward to April 30th, so we can get on the plane to Honolulu?

It's 19F here and might get above freezing today. It's currently 72F in Honolulu (even though the sun isn't up yet) and might top 80F.

Me. Sue. The Corvette. A couple bags of SCUBA gear. What else do we need?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Hey look...snow...and lots of it....falling from the sky... who knew it snowed in February...in the Northeast.... and it si 21 degrees too...now that I didn't expect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions