The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeDragon3

Black Belt
Reaction score
good. sore from testing but good. looking forward to the derby festival to start B

When is that? Is that called Thunder over Louisville?

Oh yeah Kentuckys big party...

Oh yes, we like to party. Give us some of that Ky Bourbon and we're set.

yes it is. should be a good one. im looking forward to Thunder and the air show B

When is that? I'm in Lexington ya know. Whats goin' on at 4th Street Live? Last time I was there I had a blast at a bar called Saddle Ridge.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
When is that? Is that called Thunder over Louisville?

yes it is called thunder over louisville and it is april 18th

Oh yes, we like to party. Give us some of that Ky Bourbon and we're set.

very true

When is that? I'm in Lexington ya know. Whats goin' on at 4th Street Live? Last time I was there I had a blast at a bar called Saddle Ridge.

saddle ridge is awesome. I love country music. I havent been to 4th street in a while, its getting to be really expensive and they are forcing a dress code on the place

B

JadeDragon3

Black Belt
Reaction score
yes it is called thunder over louisville and it is april 18th

very true

saddle ridge is awesome. I love country music. I havent been to 4th street in a while, its getting to be really expensive and they are forcing a dress code on the place

B

Yeah, we got a Saddle Ridge here in Lexington. I haven't been to the one here in Lex. yet. I guess it's just like the one in L-ville. I like going to River Walk and eating at Joe's Crab Shack. You don't hang out at the Blue Book Store do you? LOL. I've been to the Marquee Lounge.....LOL. Have you ever been to The Bluegrass National Karate Tournament at THe Galt House? It's coming up in June I think.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Testing went good, as far as the students. As for the instructors, well I saw some room for inprovement on the students forms. We do not want to be a forms school, but the forms that we do, need to have more meaning.
agreed. do you use forms as a conceptual tool? or do you teach them cause they are part of the curriculum?

B

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah, we got a Saddle Ridge here in Lexington. I haven't been to the one here in Lex. yet. I guess it's just like the one in L-ville. I like going to River Walk and eating at Joe's Crab Shack. You don't hang out at the Blue Book Store do you? LOL. I've been to the Marquee Lounge.....LOL. Have you ever been to The Bluegrass National Karate Tournament at THe Galt House? It's coming up in June I think.
never been ther and no ive never even heard of the karate tournament. we arent a tournament based school so we dont hear about them a lot of the time

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
agreed. do you use forms as a conceptual tool? or do you teach them cause they are part of the curriculum?

B

Forms are part of the curriculum. They are used to practice basics, stances and transitions, along with the normal endurance, strength, flexibility and power generation through proper rooting and alignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions