The Drifting Argument Thread

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul Newman and Steve McQueen were in two movies together. It is undetermined at this time if bacon was involved. But it should have been.
Bacon is better than sausage. That's why we don't see a lot of sausage, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Maybe of interest. ..most know of the fifty year marriage of Paul Newman to Joanne Woodward. But he had a well known affair while shooting Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, to journalist Nancy Bacon.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Mmmmmm, journalist

702_Nueskes_Applewood_Smoked_Unsliced_Slab_Bacon_3lbs.jpg

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe of interest. ..most know of the fifty year marriage of Paul Newman to Joanne Woodward. But he had a well known affair while shooting Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, to journalist Nancy Bacon.
Little known fact about Nancy Bacon: if you replace all the letters in her first name with the letters from Kevin, her name becomes Kevin Bacon.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Little known fact about Nancy Bacon: if you replace all the letters in her first name with the letters from Kevin, her name becomes Kevin Bacon.

Kevin Bacon was in footloose... and although I never saw the movie...my foot was loose once because I broke my ankle....I was on crutches for awhile and I learned how to balance on my crutches and throw a kick with the good ankle. But then it is all about balance, like Yin and Yang...which you will find a lot of references to in Internal Martial Arts..... once spared a guy named Kevin...however I have no idea whether or not he liked bacon

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
What did you spare him from? :D

Well I spared him from taking a beating while sparring....and everyone should have a spare sparring match laying around to take out and use whenever you need to......but this is not to be confused with a spearing...that could be fatal and would not spare anyone...speaking of spearing...ARE YOU THREATENING ME!!!!!

Reactions: pdg

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
The only thing I'm a threat to is bacon.

Or cake.

So, if you're actually a bacon cake you'd better watch out...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The only thing I'm a threat to is bacon.

Or cake.

So, if you're actually a bacon cake you'd better watch out...

I like cake.... I don't like bacon.... I even like baking a cake..... but bacon is right out...it is a thin, vile slab, of greasy coronary inducing, nitrate packed cancer causing overly salted high blood pressure inducing disgust...... other than that its ok.... cake on the other hand....well...NEVER MIND!!! Cake is better...because I say it is...and it anyone disagrees..... well....THEY'RE WORNG....I'm right....DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Speaking of dealing...... nah...I got nothin'

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kevin Bacon was in footloose... and although I never saw the movie...my foot was loose once because I broke my ankle....I was on crutches for awhile and I learned how to balance on my crutches and throw a kick with the good ankle. But then it is all about balance, like Yin and Yang...which you will find a lot of references to in Internal Martial Arts..... once spared a guy named Kevin...however I have no idea whether or not he liked bacon
I almost broke my ankle playing soccer in a scrimmage once. When the association had its team gathering, I ran out with my team, but was on crutches. I went to practice a few times and learned to kick pretty well from those crutches. Couldn't dribble worth a damn with them, though.

And while I was using those crutches, I still at bacon. Usually while sitting, so not literally while using the crutches.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I spared him from taking a beating while sparring....and everyone should have a spare sparring match laying around to take out and use whenever you need to......but this is not to be confused with a spearing...that could be fatal and would not spare anyone...speaking of spearing...ARE YOU THREATENING ME!!!!!
So, you combined sparing and sparring.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like cake.... I don't like bacon.... I even like baking a cake..... but bacon is right out...it is a thin, vile slab, of greasy coronary inducing, nitrate packed cancer causing overly salted high blood pressure inducing disgust...... other than that its ok.... cake on the other hand....well...NEVER MIND!!! Cake is better...because I say it is...and it anyone disagrees..... well....THEY'RE WORNG....I'm right....DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Speaking of dealing...... nah...I got nothin'
Did someone leave your cake out in the rain?

Latest Discussions