The Drifting Argument Thread

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my favorite car was my first car which was a big Buick...it was green
My dad had a big green Buick. We called it the Green Bomb. When he got a new car, it sat in the back yard and moldered until his second wife made him have it towed off. A shame - that would have been a nice first car.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
My dad had a big green Buick. We called it the Green Bomb. When he got a new car, it sat in the back yard and moldered until his second wife made him have it towed off. A shame - that would have been a nice first car.

Can't you stay on topic for even ONE post....now what they heck does Fox Mulder have to do with any of this

OP
hoshin1600

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
you all have it backwards..... this is supposed to be a thread about arguments that drift, not a drifting argument.

catch my drift?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
you all have it backwards..... this is supposed to be a thread about arguments that drift, not a drifting argument.

catch my drift?

Don't you ASSUME to tell me about arguing while drifting...or drifting while arguing...or was it arguing about driftwood...I don't know...WHATEVER it is supposed to be how DARE you presume you have the RIGHT to come here and tell me...ummmm......what was I talking about....oh yeah....how dare you set this thread adrift in a sea of arguing about whatever it is arguing about, and whatever it was you are talking about as to whatever this thing is supposed to be about......you're just wrong... that is all...I think

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This thread is drifting right into perdition.

CloudTunnel.JPG

Drift left, or forever be damned.....damn it!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The Road to Perdition!?

Now wait a minute...just how the heck did you get to Tom Hanks from all of this......talk about thread drift....you must be the big kahuna of drifting

I'm not the Big Kahuna, I'm the Little Kahuna, the Big Kahuna is at Viloletta's house today, and it's not a Tom Hanks movie it's a Paul Newman movie, because anything Paul Newman is in is a Paul Newman movie, unless it's got chickens, then the fowl rises to the top, like cream, at least movie wise, so to speak [just saying], so actually, it's a remake of the Keven Costner movie, Drift Day, which wasn't actually the sequel to Cool Hand Over Easy Rider like most people don't think it was.

Oh, ya, and you say I drift. Geesh.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm not the Big Kahuna, I'm the Little Kahuna, the Big Kahuna is at Viloletta's house today, and it's not a Tom Hanks movie it's a Paul Newman movie, because anything Paul Newman is in is a Paul Newman movie, unless it's got chickens, then the fowl rises to the top, like cream, at least movie wise, so to speak [just saying], so actually, it's a remake of the Keven Costner movie, Drift Day, which wasn't actually the sequel to Cool Hand Over Easy Rider like most people don't think it was.

Oh, ya, and you say I drift. Geesh.

Why bring Kevin Costner into it, Kevin Bacon maybe, but Costner...and WHAT no mention of Robert Redford...APPARENTLY you are not as big a Paul Newman fan as you claim since it is OBVIOUS that you never watched Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid......Besides Paul Newman was an ordained minister in the University Life Church just like Conan O'Brien and Lady Gaga....so I doubt the validity of your claims...Ringo Star and Paul McCartney are Ordained as well....hey I like the Beetles

OP
hoshin1600

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
But Paul McCartney won't eat bacon, will he....
Will he..???...
I didn't think so. So there.!!

I mean there is something wrong with a guy that won't eat bacon.

OP
hoshin1600

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
So speaking of Paul Newman,,there is a funny story about Steve McQueen taking Bruce Lee for a ride in his sports car. They were drifting at 100MPH and Bruce was curled in a little ball in fear....you should hear James Coburn tell the story but James couldn't really throw knives but Yule Brenner was really bald, I could never figure out if Yule was the king or the "I" ....maybe i, me,me,mine...which brings us back to Paul McCartney who still doesn’t eat bacon.
If you could follow that let me know,,it was fun to wtite.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
But Paul McCartney won't eat bacon, will he....
Will he..???...
I didn't think so. So there.!!

I mean there is something wrong with a guy that won't eat bacon.

HEY!!!! I don't eat bacon...I'm a vegetarian...most of the time... and neither does Ringo Star....he's a Vegan...Yule Brenner was a smoker..... but a Christmas I watch the Yule log...its boring..... and I was in a car once that was going 160mph.... I wasn't driving but neither was Paul Newman or Steve McQueen..... but I did eat bacon in those days.... but Ringo didn't he was a vegan then to.... so was his wife Barbara Bach.... I like Bach, he's one of my favorite composes

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why bring Kevin Costner into it, Kevin Bacon maybe, but Costner...and WHAT no mention of Robert Redford...APPARENTLY you are not as big a Paul Newman fan as you claim since it is OBVIOUS that you never watched Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid......Besides Paul Newman was an ordained minister in the University Life Church just like Conan O'Brien and Lady Gaga....so I doubt the validity of your claims...Ringo Star and Paul McCartney are Ordained as well....hey I like the Beetles
Interesting fact I heard in an interview: when the "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon" concept came out, he thought it was making fun of him, like "Look, even this nobody is only 6 degrees separated from everyone in Hollywood."

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Paul Newman and Steve McQueen were in two movies together. It is undetermined at this time if bacon was involved. But it should have been.

Latest Discussions