The Danger Of A Knife In Someone Hands That Has Gone Crazy.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
With that many people killed and hurt seems like thery might have been able to gang tackle him. It sounds like they tried to take him one on one unless he simple ran through cutting and slashing as he ran.
What dose sound funny to me is the fact that a police station has a security guard

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Shows what a determined individual can do when their mind is set to it. 5 dead cops.. holy crap! Terrible thing to have happened. I suspect if it were here in the U.S. the guy be dead from a dozen or more gunshot wounds.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shows what a determined individual can do when their mind is set to it. 5 dead cops.. holy crap! Terrible thing to have happened. I suspect if it were here in the U.S. the guy be dead from a dozen or more gunshot wounds.
Just a dozen?

Simply amazing. Sometimes I truly am more scared of a blade than a gun.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A gun eventualy runs out of bullets the knife just keeps cutting

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I also am a little bemused as I know (from various news stories over the years) that Chinese police are armed and are not shy about using force.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I also am a little bemused as I know (from various news stories over the years) that Chinese police are armed and are not shy about using force.

True but the Chinese police are only armed when they think they need to be they are not always armed when on duty and likely would not be sitting in the station. They tend to only carry guns when they feel they may actually need to use them.

However had they been armed I have no doubt the man with the knife would have been shot without any hesitation. Chances are he is not long for this world now either that is assuming he is still alive.

Mike Hamer

Green Belt
Reaction score
I to am amazed at how many officers this madman was able to attack before he was detained......scary!

Latest Discussions