The Craziest Taekwondo Fight I've EVER Seen

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Reference/response whatever it's still another YouTube. My reference was based on doing full contact and frequent visits to the hospital, win or lose. I know a fight when I see one.
You can have full contact competition without it being a fight.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You can have full contact competition without it being a fight.

No they are going crazy town on you. That was a full contact fight.Or competition. Either works as a description.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reference/response whatever it's still another YouTube. My reference was based on doing full contact and frequent visits to the hospital, win or lose. I know a fight when I see one.
And that should affect his post, why?

KangTsai

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Wait... This isn't an ITF taekwondo match. It's a Sanda match. Why would any televised taekwondo competition be held in China?

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Wait... This isn't an ITF taekwondo match. It's a Sanda match. Why would any televised taekwondo competition be held in China?
The show WMA (Wushu Masters Association) has competitors that fight against different styles. Sometimes it's Tai Chi vs another internal style, or some style vs karate, TKD vs. etc.. The creators off WMA wanted to shape their competition in response to UFC. In WMA their is no weight class and the competition is designed to showcase style and technique.

The UFC is taking over in China because it's a big money maker. Fighters can make more money being a UFC fighter than they can a traditional kung fu practitioner. WMA was an attempt to overcome the social stigma that they have about fighting. I read that many in the martial arts community see fighting in a cage as similar to having animals fights, which would probably explain the ring in WMA, which is just an open circle on a raised platform (same has some lei-tai fights).

OP
H

HighKicker

White Belt
Reaction score
What's with you guys whining about youtube? Here's a video just enjoy it and give your opinion, I've learned a few things I didn't know thanks to some of your comments keep em coming and stop bitchin

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's with you guys whining about youtube? Here's a video just enjoy it and give your opinion, I've learned a few things I didn't know thanks to some of your comments keep em coming and stop bitchin

Get you ducky. :p Perhaps the point is that to advertise your YouTube channel on here you should pay the owner instead of trying to get a freebee? What you don't actually like is opinions that don't agree with yours roflmao! :D:D:D:D:D:D

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The show WMA (Wushu Masters Association) has competitors that fight against different styles. Sometimes it's Tai Chi vs another internal style, or some style vs karate, TKD vs. etc.. The creators off WMA wanted to shape their competition in response to UFC. In WMA their is no weight class and the competition is designed to showcase style and technique.

The UFC is taking over in China because it's a big money maker. Fighters can make more money being a UFC fighter than they can a traditional kung fu practitioner. WMA was an attempt to overcome the social stigma that they have about fighting. I read that many in the martial arts community see fighting in a cage as similar to having animals fights, which would probably explain the ring in WMA, which is just an open circle on a raised platform (same has some lei-tai fights).

One fc.

Latest Discussions