The body's reaction to strikes

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by Doc
Seems I am one of the few seniors who digests no alcohol.

Wait a minute...... :hammer: are you trying to horn in on my territory?:angry: I'm the one that has the reputation for going out to bars :cheers: with the group and having Chocolate MILK! :drinkbeer

:rofl:

:asian:

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7
I'm the one that has the reputation for going out to bars :cheers: with the group and having Chocolate MILK! :drinkbeer

Really? That is a cool piece of trivia.
:ubercool:

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7
Wait a minute...... :hammer: are you trying to horn in on my territory?:angry: I'm the one that has the reputation for going out to bars :cheers: with the group and having Chocolate MILK! :drinkbeer

I love chocolate milk, but it's sooooo fattening. Well, maybe just a small glass.

B

Billy Lear

Originally posted by Doc
I love chocolate milk, but it's sooooo fattening. Well, maybe just a small glass.

I like chocolate milk too. Save some for me, or I'll show up at your place in my pink speedo!

GaryM

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just some food for thought. According to The Encyclopedia of Dim Mak striking Cv 17 and Gb 20 and St 9 in combination is supposed to result in death. Thats the solar plexus, back of the mastoid, and the side of the throat even with the adam's apple. Sounds like FW to me. FWIW

M

MartialArtist

I got hit in the groin with the butt of a rifle. My first reaction? Nothing. About five seconds later, I dropped.

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GaryM
Just some food for thought. According to The Encyclopedia of Dim Mak striking Cv 17 and Gb 20 and St 9 in combination is supposed to result in death. Thats the solar plexus, back of the mastoid, and the side of the throat even with the adam's apple. Sounds like FW to me. FWIW

Ok, I give up......

What is FW & FWIW?

--Dave

:confused:

GaryM

Green Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by D.Cobb
Ok, I give up......

What is FW & FWIW?

--Dave

:confused:
FW = flashing wings. it was being discussed a bit before chocolate milk. FWIW has already been covered in the previous post. I can't remember the question, but I know the answer is BEER!

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kenpomachine
FWIW - For What Is Worth

Originally posted by GaryM
FW = flashing wings. it was being discussed a bit before chocolate milk. FWIW has already been covered in the previous post. I can't remember the question, but I know the answer is BEER!

I'm a clutz!:D

I spent hours.... well... minutes anyway, busting my brain trying to figure that one out.
Sorry guys.

Sort of reminds me of this one,

YYUR
YYUB
ICUR
YY4ME

Which of course translates to,

Too wise you are
Too wise you be
I see you are
Too wise for me.

--Dave