The bleached-blond headed stepchild returns to the UFC.

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
08-01-2009 08:52 AM:Tito Ortiz has re-upped his contract with the Ultimate Fighting Championship and could be back as soon as November or December against former UFC heavyweight champion Mark The Hammer Coleman.

More...
MMA Ring Report
The hardest hitting news from the hardest hitting sport.

Damon1698

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
tito is a *****, as nicely put as possible, with the **** he pulled with chuck liddel, I've lost all respect for the man.

Kenpo17

Green Belt
Reaction score
Tito re-upping his contract is amazing. Although I do agree with Damon1698 interms of loosing respect for Tito, I am a huge Liddell fan.

-steve-

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
"The bleached-blond headed stepchild" hahaha what an awesome nick name

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
tito is a *****, as nicely put as possible, with the **** he pulled with chuck liddel, I've lost all respect for the man.

I agree that Ortiz lost ANY credibility as a champ when he repeatedly ducked Liddell. Then wants to fight Randy Couture instead (after Couture beat Liddell) and loses that fight. He only fights Liddell when he has nothing to lose, and gets his butt HANDED to him by Liddell. Which to most people further cements that he was trying to duck him.

Damon1698

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I agree that Ortiz lost ANY credibility as a champ when he repeatedly ducked Liddell. Then wants to fight Randy Couture instead (after Couture beat Liddell) and loses that fight. He only fights Liddell when he has nothing to lose, and gets his butt HANDED to him by Liddell. Which to most people further cements that he was trying to duck him.
not only that even after the fight in the press conf. he still was cocky and didn't give chuck the respect he had earned

Latest Discussions