The Black Blade

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away, there was once a boy who was enamored of certain books written by Michael Moorcock.

When that boy became a man, he once saw a reproduction of the famed Black Blade of Moorcock's novels, Stormbringer.

Alas, that man no longer is able to track down information pertaining to a real life reproduction of that fantasy sword...

Can anybody help out? Has anyone seen anything like this in recent years? I know I saw it once upon a time, but for the life of me I can't track anything down...

Thanks!

OP
Matt Stone

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Ummm... ouch.

Absolutely gorgeous, but a tad beyond my price range at the time... Then again, it may well be worth it.

Gonna have to think about this one. Thanks Phil!

OP
Matt Stone

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Any other info on this? I have been searching my butt off, but have yet to find anything other than a boatload of links for some Swedish rock band by the same name...

In other news, I did manage to download some Blue Oyster Cult songs written by BOC and Michael Moorcock!

iMesh rocks!

Gambarimasu.

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
You could try having a custom maker craft a replica for you. It would probably be cheaper than the one to which I linked before.

OP
Matt Stone

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
At that price, I may have to sell my soul in order to afford it...

But as beautiful as that blade is, it may almost be worth the price...

Gambarimasu.
:asian:

Latest Discussions