Thanx you

angelo33

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi my name is Angelo Aldana am 16 and I really like this website, from my last post I learned a lot and like the appreciation of others. I was thinking really are on what everyone said and I made a decision and I want to know what you think. First of all, now that I going to 11th grade I will learn before I graduate Korean and Madarin as well. During those two years. I will continue on learning and training really hard, as well and raise money just in case. After high school I want to go to South Korea and join a school for 2 years or idk I'm not sure but I want to find a Coach That can help me go even further , I talk to my parents and master and I want to go for the 2020 olimpics and they all agreed and support me, but also after that u want to learn new styles as well like wing Chung , judo, and Another I forgot the name sorry but I want to continue on as an olimpics and other stylz. My dream still stays with me on being the best and become an amazing martial artiest that people with know my name "Angelo Aldana" . When me times come I'll settle down and open a HUGE school even world wide for kids and help every single one of them. I want to change the world still. I just want to know now what you guys think.

Latest Discussions