Thank you Veterans.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
On this November 11th, we would like to take a moment and say thank you to all who have and do serve.

Thank you for the sacrifices you make, the bravery you have shown, and all that you have done to protect the freedoms we enjoy and the land in which we live.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, thank you! I think that many times, people forget about what others are doing for them and this country.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Agreed Thanks to all past present and future Vets. Serve in Honor, live with pride, and pray for peace.

I challange all who read this to make a small donation to:
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

I just signed up for the advanced guard but every little bit counts. Skip that cup of coffee tomorrow and donate the $4 bucks to help the cause.

MAist25

Blue Belt
Reaction score
In my opinion one of the most important holidays of the year. Thank you soooo much to all who answered the call, both past and present. You are the reason this country is so great.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Agreed Thanks to all past present and future Vets. Serve in Honor, live with pride, and pray for peace.

I challange all who read this to make a small donation to:
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

I just signed up for the advanced guard but every little bit counts. Skip that cup of coffee tomorrow and donate the $4 bucks to help the cause.

I second this! I have seen what they accomplish. Very worthy of support.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They also serve who stand and wait, thank you to the wives, girlfriends, husbands, boyfriends and families of all those who serve because without their support it would be so much harder for the Forces to operate.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They also serve who stand and wait, thank you to the wives, girlfriends, husbands, boyfriends and families of all those who serve because without their support it would be so much harder for the Forces to operate.

And horses! :D

nc8 118 by Sikaranista, on Flickr

Latest Discussions