Thank you to everybody

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Some people here in response to some of my posts have said I should get help. Well the fact of the matter is I am getting help, by being in this forum. This forum has really helped me a great deal with personal issues that I've struggled with and it will most likely continue to do so, so thank you to everybody that has helped me out on here. By being on this forum, that's how Im getting help.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad things here have helped -- but if you need professional help, please make sure you get it from real live professionals. The community and socialization here can be quite helpful in many ways with many issues... but it's not a substitute for direct help from a trained professional.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm glad things here have helped -- but if you need professional help, please make sure you get it from real live professionals. The community and socialization here can be quite helpful in many ways with many issues... but it's not a substitute for direct help from a trained professional.
Perfectly stated.

OP
P

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
There was a time when I was getting professional help, years ago. Professional therapy does have its limitations and I did not completely agree with my therapist's methods. Besides, some of the stuff I discuss is stuff that only somebody else with a background in the martial arts would understand, which my therapist did not have.

Latest Discussions