Testing Dec. 13th

Sylo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys! I should be testing for red belt on Dec. 13th. I'm pretty excited. One because I have stuck with it long enough this go round to actually get to test. Two, because I'm moving up and getting better. I'm gonna start reviewing Choon-Gun since it will be the form I start on next.

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good luck! Work hard and you'll do fine..but you know that :)

Peace,
Erik

chrispillertkd

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey guys! I should be testing for red belt on Dec. 13th. I'm pretty excited. One because I have stuck with it long enough this go round to actually get to test. Two, because I'm moving up and getting better. I'm gonna start reviewing Choon-Gun since it will be the form I start on next.

Good luck on your upcoming test. And congratulations on your continued training.

I do have a question for you, however. It seems from what I have quoted above that you're going to start working on the form that you will get after your promotion now. Am I understanding that correctly? If you're getting ready for a promotional test I'd suggest not doing that but rather just concentrating on the material you're currently responsible for.

Pax,

Chris

OP
Sylo

Sylo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Good luck on your upcoming test. And congratulations on your continued training.

I do have a question for you, however. It seems from what I have quoted above that you're going to start working on the form that you will get after your promotion now. Am I understanding that correctly? If you're getting ready for a promotional test I'd suggest not doing that but rather just concentrating on the material you're currently responsible for.

Pax,

Chris

I was more or less meaning I would watch a couple videos of it being performed to get a basic idea of it. I'm focused on Yul-gok.

Latest Discussions