Teens eaten by satanists.

jshriner

White Belt
Reaction score
In response to Elder999's comment that we somehow "fear getting caught", I can only ask what it is we would be caught for doing? To my knowledge I haven't eaten or stabbed any children (though I have been known to sleepwalk).

A couple of key points beyond the senseless murder don't quite add up here with Satanism, these range from the petty to the extreme, so we'll start with the petty. It would seem that the Russian youths in question have a numeric fixation, the only value the number 666 has in Satanism is as a social boogie man, Its meaningless to us beyond that. To a Christian who actually believes in the book if Revelations this number has extreme meaning as it denotes a manifestations of extreme potent malevolence attached to Satan, As we don't believe in a "Real" god or Satan beyond an archetypal roll and do not follow Christian canon (including Revelations) I can only surmise that these were actually wayward Christian youths.

Pragmatism and self reverence are at the heart of Satanism, and if these are defined in any way by Necrophagia I'd like to know so I can go and sell my dictionary for Webster not including it. Digging up a body in a dessicated state and exposing yourself to all of its rot, parasites (micro and Macro varieties) cannot be good for you. If any brain tissue was ingested it could also lead to laughing man's and at the very least your going to get a nasty jaundice as a side-effect of your diet. This is of course in reference to the act of digging up athe body to eat its heart located later in the article, which was a poetic if not disturbingly Disney touch.

Jarrod made an amazingly astute point prior in the thread, why would I risk a death sentence if I exalt my life and its inherent pleasures as the only thing worth worship. Prison certainly doesn't seem all that great but maybe my prejudices have blinded me. Maybe sitting in a small cell, being threatened regularly and experiencing the slow agonizing torture of my impending death via any number of terrifying methods would be a great way to spend my lazy Sunday afternoons.

Alright, Ritual Satanic Abuse syndrome. Say it with me kids Ritual Satanic Abuse syndrome. Does it roll off the tongue? It certainly did in the 80's, you couldn't turn on a talk show without some hag telling you her parent's violated her with a goat while wearing spooky robes around a campfire. Basically this was the trend of someone digging up repressed memories via hypnosis. It was debunked by the intelligence communities (CIA,FBI,NSA) along with the myth of an "Extended network of Satanic Cults".

Obviously the games up and its evident Im on someones side, I am an inactive member of the Church of Satan. Im not a media rep or anything fancy just someone who knows what Im talking about. Numerous valid points have been made on the point of other posts contained within this thread to disprove the validity of this article. Statements about a lack of sources and such, all of which have extreme relevance.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
According to all Satanist philosophy that I've read, they would have nothing to gain by doing what they did. These are just sicko's who for whatever reason like to label their deplorable actions as "Satanic."

We have had the same problem in Christianity :) ;)

jshriner

White Belt
Reaction score
Yaroslavl Branch of the CoS? Whats This? Ive never heard of it. Could you enlighten me further as it DOESN'T EXIST!! I don't know who told there was more than one "branch", but we are most certainly not a tree... or sadly even a shrub for that matter. No I think were classified as mammals. The office is located in Hell's Kitchen New York, its the only office. It used to be in the Bay when LeVay was alive, but operation was passed on by his partner Blanche Barton to one Peter H. Gilmore and his wife Peggy Nedramia.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yaroslavl Branch of the CoS? Whats This? Ive never heard of it. Could you enlighten me further as it DOESN'T EXIST!! I don't know who told there was more than one "branch", but we are most certainly not a tree... or sadly even a shrub for that matter. No I think were classified as mammals. The office is located in Hell's Kitchen New York, its the only office. It used to be in the Bay when LeVay was alive, but operation was passed on by his partner Blanche Barton to one Peter H. Gilmore and his wife Peggy Nedramia.
Just as there have been many different branches of Christianity, and few of them agreeing on much with one another, there could certainly be other "branches" or sects of Satanists. Religion is a mental construct and as such can not be owned by any one group or person. If a group elsewhere in the world claimed to be Satanist and executed an atrocity then those who also consider themselves Satanist and find that atrocity abhorrent should (rightfully) cry foul. It has (and continues) happened with many other religions.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Just as there have been many different branches of Christianity, and few of them agreeing on much with one another, there could certainly be other "branches" or sects of Satanists. Religion is a mental construct and as such can not be owned by any one group or person. If a group elsewhere in the world claimed to be Satanist and executed an atrocity then those who also consider themselves Satanist and find that atrocity abhorrent should (rightfully) cry foul. It has (and continues) happened with many other religions.

Different sects of Satanists...

Isn't That Special?

hmm now where do you think those came from

Now, who could it be? Could it be...SATAN?! :D

jshriner

White Belt
Reaction score
The point isn't about structure or wether anyone has a right of ownership to a faith. The acronym CoS refers to a single organization, that being The Church of Satan as founded by Anton LeVay.

I have to say that I feel as though you've been quite polite throughout this thread and far from judgemental so I hope that you'll understand when I say on a personal note that I do disagree though on your statement. Satanism like Christianity or any other of the myriad religions of this world serve to codify a set of principles. If one does not fit those principles than simply are not that. This example sited in the article doesnt fit the bill for a Satanist. We also just dont function well in groups, too individualist by nature, so branchs and places of "worship" dont work well for us.

There are means by which we meet one another and functions we may choose to perform as groups but none of this hasnt been made public.

Thank you again Mr.Letch

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Jarrod made an amazingly astute point prior in the thread, why would I risk a death sentence if I exalt my life and its inherent pleasures as the only thing worth worship. Prison certainly doesn't seem all that great but maybe my prejudices have blinded me. Maybe sitting in a small cell, being threatened regularly and experiencing the slow agonizing torture of my impending death via any number of terrifying methods would be a great way to spend my lazy Sunday afternoons.
Why indeed. Could it be that we are a generation of "instant self gratification" and that is so utterly important to so many that they'd take the risks for that momentary moment(s) of satisfaction?
These folks that (allegedly so now it's should be called because it was printed in the Sun) committed these inhuman acts said that they were dissatisfied with what God had to give them or rather what God DIDN'T give them. They claim that once they started following Satan that the things they wished for came.
My thoughts are certainly he will. ANYTHING to keep your mind and heart away from God, his self-proclaimed enemy. The difference between the two is want and need. God knows what you NEED and will provide it for you. Satan knows what you WANT and will provide that.
The quandry is the choice between what you NEED and what you WANT.
That's what it all boils down to... free will.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe it's now very dangerous for us to eat each other! If it were legal to have human meat it would be declared 'unfit for human consumption!' With the normal day to day drugs we take ie aspirin, cough medicines, antibiotics etc, the fumes we breathe from vehicles, the hormones we ingest along with our food as well as those we take we really shouldn't eat each other. :)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I believe it's now very dangerous for us to eat each other! If it were legal to have human meat it would be declared 'unfit for human consumption!' With the normal day to day drugs we take ie aspirin, cough medicines, antibiotics etc, the fumes we breathe from vehicles, the hormones we ingest along with our food as well as those we take we really shouldn't eat each other. :)
Mad human disease! I say that tongue in cheek, Tez, knowing well that you all in the UK have been dealt a devastating blow from Mad Cow Disease. I get, and agree BTW, with your point. Cannibalism has been with humanity for (I suppose) ever. It's really not that unusual in the animal world, though.

JShriner, I appreciate your posts in this thread. I identify myself as a Christian. Just as I wouldn't expect you to judge me for my belief system or the actions of others who may claim to hold (somewhat) similar beliefs I would certainly not judge you. We've actually had a couple of rather lengthy discussions here about Satanism in the last few years. I've learned a lot that I never would have known had I left my education up to prime time tv exposes on the matter. ;)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BSE or Mad Cow disease was spead because sheep brains infected with Scapie were being put into cattle feed ( don't ask why!) and the cows developed BSE, there'a human equivalent that the cannibals contract by eating human brains!
Given that humans usually eat parts of the body that they feel or believe gives them the power of that part ie eat the brains of a clever person, heart of a brave warrior etc one wonders just what eating a teenager would bring you? Spots, hormones, greasy hair, tantrums?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
BSE or Mad Cow disease was spead because sheep brains infected with Scapie were being put into cattle feed ( don't ask why!) and the cows developed BSE, there'a human equivalent that the cannibals contract by eating human brains!
Given that humans usually eat parts of the body that they feel or believe gives them the power of that part ie eat the brains of a clever person, heart of a brave warrior etc one wonders just what eating a teenager would bring you? Spots, hormones, greasy hair, tantrums?
A resurgence of your (worse) acne problem you had when you were their age. :eek: Make it a double.

Oh but you might also get that sense of invulnerability and know everything that are a Teens trademark.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Actually:Here

Widespread Cannibalism May Have Caused Prehistoric Prion Disease Epidemics, Science Study Suggests
ScienceDaily (Apr. 11, 2003) — Human flesh may have been a fairly regular menu item for our prehistoric ancestors, according to researchers. They say it's the most likely explanation for their discovery that genes protecting against prion diseases -- which can be spread by eating contaminated flesh -- have long been widespread throughout the world.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The point isn't about structure or wether anyone has a right of ownership to a faith. The acronym CoS refers to a single organization, that being The Church of Satan as founded by Anton LeVay.

Are you saying that the terms "satanism," and "satanic" are the exclusive property of the CoS? That the Temple of Set, the Friends of Hekate, the Order of Nine Angles and other groups have no claim to this altogether generic term?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah even Satanists are human and prone to having differences of belief.
Do you think that perhaps g-d and Satan have left us because we are possibly the most argumentative species in the universe? I can imagine them shaking their heads and shrugging while going to look for more biddable believers.