Techniques Manuals

M

marshallbd

I started to study Tracy's Kenpo awhile back and they have a manual that breaks down each technique by belt level. Is there such a monster in EPAK? And if so, where would I get one? Agian Forgive my ignorance. Thanks!
Beau

OP
M

marshallbd

I would like to know what the techniques are per each belt and a breakdown of each technique and the name of each technique starting from the beginning. Thanks again!

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by marshallbd
I would like to know what the techniques are per each belt and a breakdown of each technique and the name of each technique starting from the beginning. Thanks again!
Kenpo2000.com will sell you the manuals for each belt level where each tech is described. The guides that go along are more k2000 specific but I think they are what you are looking for.

OP
K

Kenpomachine

Your particular association may have the manuals with the exact techniques and order you're learning them.

For general information, you have resources such as the Kenponet , Kenpo-Texas and many other that I don't remember right now.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Beau,

As you know we are I.K.K.O members and at each belt level you will be given your manual for that particular belt, and as you progress each manual thereafter. Every EPAK school is just a little bit different in their curriculum and material involved. We require through the I.K.K.O., The 'sayings', pledges, sets, forms, exercises, fundamentals, techniques, patch descriptions and so forth.

just a FYI :)

Tess

OP
M

marshallbd

Oh I will have a notebook sir, but my writing leaves something to be desired! Looking forward to our first session....

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
Beau,

As you know we are I.K.K.O members and at each belt level you will be given your manual for that particular belt, and as you progress each manual thereafter. Every EPAK school is just a little bit different in their curriculum and material involved. We require through the I.K.K.O., The 'sayings', pledges, sets, forms, exercises, fundamentals, techniques, patch descriptions and so forth.

just a FYI :)

Tess

I'm also aware of other organizations such as WKKA, IKKA, etc. What other major EPAK organizations are there?

Do they do their curriculum a bit differently also while still following EPAK?

- Ceicei

OP
R

rmcrobertson

Oh, wow.

You guys are utterly wrong about Einstein's physics not being testable for the next two hundred years, given the limitations of our technology. All of the major points are well-verified, as far as I know.

And as for the other stuff...oh, wow.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Originally posted by modernfighter
Here are two excellent sources for EPAK manuals. They are available one complete volume for students or in individual belt levels for instructors. The instructor manuals are extremely detailed (especially on theory). They are available in a printed format or on CD-Rom.

So what is on the CD-Rom? Is it just exactly like the books, just all put on the disk, to scroll page by page? Does it show more, such as video-clips, audio-clips, etc.?

- Ceicei

OP
M

modernfighter

As far as I know, the CD-Rom contains the same information as the book but in a pdf. format, but they are considerably cheaper. I have the student manuals (there's one for all the techniques and one for all the forms and sets) and I have two of the instructor manuals (orange and purple belt). Each manual is about 400 pages long. Very detailed...very good.

Latest Discussions