Tang Soo everyone!

tsd48507

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello from Michigan. Joined looking for guidance and inspiration as my family and I enjoy our journey into martial arts. Been reading for a little while now and have picked up some great training tips already.
I have a large family of 7 that trains together at an ITF dojang. Currently all Orange-stripe testing for Green Belt next weekend.

BuckerooBonzai

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hello from Michigan. Joined looking for guidance and inspiration as my family and I enjoy our journey into martial arts. Been reading for a little while now and have picked up some great training tips already.
I have a large family of 7 that trains together at an ITF dojang. Currently all Orange-stripe testing for Green Belt next weekend.

Awesome! Welcome to MT!

I have been training TKD since the early '90's and my three oldest kids have been training with me for 4 years now and my 4th child has been training with me for 2.5 years and my youngest for the last 6 months.

Such a great thing to do with family!

OP
T

tsd48507

White Belt
Reaction score
It has been really fun so far. The kids are getting good so fast, wish i had started when I was young.
I'm creeping up on 40 this year, didnt realize how badly out of shape i was, lol. The first few months were pretty rough the day after training.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk, tsd48507. :)

And Tang Soo right back atcha'.