Taking some time off the forum

lansao

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, thank you all for motivating me to get back in my flow and Kung fu.

That said, I’ve realized that a good deal of why I engage on the forum comes from a need for validation and I’ve learned I can only get that from myself.

For now, to help me grow, I’m going to take some time off from the forum and put my attention on this layer of my training.

If you ever have any questions for me or want to get a hold of me, happy to share my contact info with you. Just PM.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
All the best to you, brother.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
All the best mate. And yeah true, any validation one looks for is fleeting, can only come from yourself, very cool to realise that.

I've found the forum to be a really nice way to connect with others and share our love for the arts in a community, just remember you're always welcome here and can be here for whatever reason suits :)

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey guys, thank you all for motivating me to get back in my flow and Kung fu.

That said, I’ve realized that a good deal of why I engage on the forum comes from a need for validation and I’ve learned I can only get that from myself.

For now, to help me grow, I’m going to take some time off from the forum and put my attention on this layer of my training.

If you ever have any questions for me or want to get a hold of me, happy to share my contact info with you. Just PM.
In this context the only validation you should need is the ability to do the things you train to do against people that don't want them done.

None of what happens here should matter in that context, unless your style of fighting requires sharp rhetoric and good grammar. ;)

Anyway, see you when you decide to post again.

Latest Discussions