Take a photo with Santa - now you're under arrest

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've actually never seen a 'no photography' sign or notification on any mall entrance. Of course, I tend not to go into malls these days, but still.
They're often rather small, and located in odd places, rather than being directly posted on the display at the entrances. Look in the small print on the map kiosks, for example... Most malls have posted rules simply to provide a tool to deal with problem people.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
They're often rather small, and located in odd places, rather than being directly posted on the display at the entrances. Look in the small print on the map kiosks, for example... Most malls have posted rules simply to provide a tool to deal with problem people.

Generally they can be found on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of The Leopard :D

Last edited:

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Generally they can be dound on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of The Leopard :D
Not quite that bad... but they're definitely not put out there where you can't help but see them, unless the mall's had some major issues. Panels inside the doors, mixed in among ads, bottoms or backsides of the maps... sometimes hidden in language like "for the comfort of all our patrons..."

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All three of our Local Malls where Santa sits have photographers that take and sell portraits. However photography is allowed in that area if you want, and they have no problem with you snapping your own photos of your kids with Santa as opposed to purchasing them. Im sure thats not the case everywhere, but the three I frequent all have the same policy.

Latest Discussions